PDA

View Full Version : [DCC RPG] Sailors on the Starless Sea 0-Level Funnel for 3+ Players

leozelig
April 20th, 2017, 11:39
Fellow gamers,

Grab your pitchforks and join me for this introductory adventure for the Dungeon Crawl Classics Roleplaying Game. Something stirs in the cyclopean ruins as your fellow villagers are snatched from their beds. With no heroes to defend you, who will rise to stand against the encircling darkness? The secrets of Chaos are yours to unearth, but at what cost to sanity or soul?

Date: Flexible - Wed or Fri is best for me
Time: 8:30 pm or 9 pm until 11 pm, probably 2 sessions
No. of Players: 3 to 5
Voicechat: Teamspeak (FG Con server)

Players new to DCC are welcome. A quick start guide is available here (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwih59r76rLTAhWMOSYKHRkWD-YQFggkMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goodman-games.com%2Fdownloads%2FDCCRPGQuickStartGuide06081 1.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFNhrcJarNVFJkd274VKehXS3tT2Q). Pregens will be provided. Post your preference for days, and we can figure something out.

Vhok
April 20th, 2017, 12:20
looks interesting never played before but I can only play sundays or Thursdays. give me a shout if you can do 1 of those days.

leozelig
April 21st, 2017, 11:33
I can do any day, really. We can also play this in a single session of 4 hours (8p-12a or 9p-1a ET) if you want. Trying to get a few people together more than once seems to be challenging with online games.

I have been wanting to run this for FG Con, but I haven't been available for the last few cons. It's a good introduction to DCC if you like OSR systems.

leozelig
April 22nd, 2017, 11:21
I have opened this up to the DCCRPG Google+ community. The plan is two sessions of 2 hours each.

Wed, Apr 26 and May 3
9-11 pm EDT/GMT-4

Google Hangouts will now be used for voice chat, so a Gmail or Google+ account is needed.

leozelig
April 25th, 2017, 17:35
This is happening tomorrow, still room for another player if anyone is interested. Gmail or Google+ account needed for voice chat (Hangouts).

taoistpunk
April 25th, 2017, 19:50
can I get in on this...been dying to take a ride on the DCC ship...