PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds - D&D Complete Core Class Pack Missing?

Cooking Mama
April 19th, 2017, 07:10
On steam I purchased Fantasy Grounds and a few of the modules for it. Most of them show up but I cannot for the life of me find the core class / DM guides.
Am I missing something?

I go to modules to look for them but they just don't show...
Here's a picture of all the manuals that do show. (https://i.imgur.com/eRQLVNw.png) It has the basic junk that comes free but I know and it shows on Steam that I purchased the DM and classes books.

Also if we can figure out where they are. How do I go about reading them like an actual manual? Is that even possible?

E:
I do see the DM book is there as DD Dungeon Master's Guide. STill can't find the core class book though...

Wookiee420
April 19th, 2017, 07:12
It is confusing, I do agree. It is right there titled DD PHB DELUXE

To read them click on the book icon and drag it open, afterwards return to the Library and it will be there as will and in the sidebar buttons on the right side.

Cooking Mama
April 19th, 2017, 07:15
Ahh geez so many names for it. PLayers Handbook Classes and PHB which I guess is short for the first :V thank you.

Moon Wizard
April 19th, 2017, 07:15
The Core Class Pack is labeled "DD PHB Deluxe"
The DM guide is labeled "DD Dungeon Masters Guide"

Double click on each of those entries in the module section, and the book icon should show open like the Basic Rules modules. It may take a second for each to open.

Once they are open, there will be a book entry on the left hand side of the Library for each of those; and after clicking on a book, there will be many links available to choose from.

Most of the links are designed to quickly access specific bits of information. If you want to read through similar to a book, you can try the "Reference Manual" link.

Regards,
JPG