PDA

View Full Version : 196 PDFs for $20

NoFxJohnson
April 18th, 2017, 05:02
Open source gaming store has about 200 PDFs on sale for $20. Alot of really cool tables like an adventure outline maker, background generators, locations, dungeon features, empire builder kits, medeival weapons kits, and a bunch more. Some are two parts, one generator for fantasy, then one for sci Fi. ALOT OF COOL NO BRAINS TABLES FOR CHEAP!!

NoFxJohnson
April 18th, 2017, 05:03
Link, sorry https://www.opengamingstore.com/collections/premier-partners/products/ennead-games-megabundle

Wookiee420
April 18th, 2017, 07:24
yeah i think 196 PDFs that total $287, that sells for $20 is a KILLER DEAL

Black Hammer
April 18th, 2017, 15:54
I looked at it closer. A lot of them are 20 pages or less and have very mixed reviews where I can find any at all. Random tables that are lists of single adjective descriptions, very generic fantasy tropes, and generally disorganized.

I skipped it because I don't run much fantasy and tend not to need low level ideas (building descriptions and such).

NoFxJohnson
April 18th, 2017, 16:15
I looked at it closer. A lot of them are 20 pages or less and have very mixed reviews where I can find any at all. Random tables that are lists of single adjective descriptions, very generic fantasy tropes, and generally disorganized.

I skipped it because I don't run much fantasy and tend not to need low level ideas (building descriptions and such).

I downloaded them, and looked through all of them. If you ever needed a random anything generator it's in there, from stores, to starships, to cities, to NPCs, to names for a many races, playable characters, backgrounds, aliens, magic items, treasure, then there's about 50 pages of feats one for almost any imaginable class. Certainly worth $.10 per PDF.

NoFxJohnson
April 18th, 2017, 16:32
Plus there are multiple d100 tables in each generator, so even if one of your rolls are the same, it's unlikely that you'll ever get the same results twice in a row.

NoFxJohnson
April 18th, 2017, 17:53
Plus there are multiple d100 tables in each generator, so even if one of your rolls are the same, it's unlikely that you'll ever get the same results twice in a row.

Maasq
April 18th, 2017, 21:05
There's a delicious irony in that double post :)

ravenloft713
April 18th, 2017, 23:35
I was thinking the same thing and LOL'd when I saw your post.

NoFxJohnson
April 18th, 2017, 23:42

I had a bad signal when I sent it, and it looked like it didn't post, lol.

Answulf
April 21st, 2017, 00:33

He rolled two 34's on the Thread Reply Table.

NoFxJohnson
April 21st, 2017, 03:51
He rolled two 34's on the Thread Reply Table.

Wow, lol