PDA

View Full Version : DDEX 1-6 The Scroll Thief , 04/25/2017 @ 1800 (EDT)

Teufelhunde87
April 17th, 2017, 23:03
This thread is also started in the Adventurers League thread in an effort to get others used to looking in that thread for AL games.

FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 04/25/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session. Will go 2 sessions if can't be completed in 4 hours.
Term: AL module -1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: Scholars Square is a relatively quiet corner of Phlan, but a series of odd thefts have the headmasters of various schools in the area concerned. The headmasters' pleas for help have gone unanswered by the Black Fist, and the Lord sage of Phlan decides to reach out to adventurers to bring those responsible to justice. Al characters level 1-4. New people are welcome!

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2512

DragonsDen13
April 18th, 2017, 05:31
Do I need to be a member in the AL? I just picked up FG a few weeks ago and would be interested in a one time run through of 5E. I have made several characters using the 5E PHB and not sure if something like that would be ok or if they need to be made a certain way.

Thanks for your response.

Teufelhunde87
April 18th, 2017, 09:35
Do I need to be a member in the AL? I just picked up FG a few weeks ago and would be interested in a one time run through of 5E. I have made several characters using the 5E PHB and not sure if something like that would be ok or if they need to be made a certain way.

Thanks for your response.

Should be AL registered , so you can keep them logged. Its easy to get a dci number and characters are standard array phb with starting equipment. I can send links when I'm home if you need.

Arcanix
April 19th, 2017, 14:07
Would love to play AL, but i dont know how that works. Something about you need to prove you own the created character.

Prefered classes are Fighter, Ranger, Cleric.

I got the ultimate verison.

Thanks

Teufelhunde87
April 19th, 2017, 20:24
Would love to play AL, but i dont know how that works. Something about you need to prove you own the created character.

Prefered classes are Fighter, Ranger, Cleric.

I got the ultimate verison.

Thanks

https://accounts.wizards.com/
Create a standard array 15,14,13,12,10,8 PHB character with PHB starting equipment and you are good to go. They work on the trust system, and I can verify the character if you send it early.
AL is more fun than anything, but they do require standard characters to start. Easy, let me know if you need assistance in anything.Sign up for the game, I think there is only 1 slot left!
Greg

Arcanix
April 19th, 2017, 22:36
I got a DCI# and i made a character. Who do i send it to and how?

Teufelhunde87
April 19th, 2017, 22:40
I got a DCI# and i made a character. Who do i send it to and how?

PM sent!
Greg