PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DM for a group of new D&D players. (5E preferably)

Korvan
April 17th, 2017, 21:13
We are a group of 3 (possibly 4) and we need a DM. We are inexperienced with both D&D and FG. :)

LordEntrails
April 17th, 2017, 22:44
Welcome to FG and the community!

As you have hopefully found, there is a lot going on here. Just in case you missed it, this is a good blog article to read and think about; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/entry.php?241-How-to-Build-a-Successful-Long-term-Gaming-Group

Halaku
April 18th, 2017, 08:28
A quick note, it would be good to post up the date and times you are available, that will help prospective GM's

Korvan
April 18th, 2017, 18:24
Well in that case we're available most of the time on weekends and possibly mid-afternoon on week days.

SirGraystone
April 18th, 2017, 18:28
The time zone or at least the part of the world you live in would help too, I have a friday game which start at 9 pm for me, 5 pm for the guy in california and past midnight for our german player.

JohnD
April 18th, 2017, 18:29
Well in that case we're available most of the time on weekends and possibly mid-afternoon on week days.

You need to include your time zone(s) otherwise nobody knows what that means to them.

Korvan
April 18th, 2017, 18:33
I just woke up, sorry :) I am in ESt UTC-05:00 and my friends GMT UTC+01:00. So they're five hours ahead of me.

MMaslow2
April 18th, 2017, 20:49
I've played 5e for a few months as a player (in person), but I just purchased the Curse of Strahd module on FG and am looking to give DM'ing a try. I don't have much experience on Fantasy Grounds, but I'd be happy to learn together. What day/time would you guys like to play? Again, I'd be happy to DM. Would just ask that everyone reads up on basic rules and has a Lv1 character picked. Also, does everyone have a mic?