PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds Website

DarokinB
April 17th, 2017, 19:56
How do I log into the fantasy grounds website to recover my keys after a computer wipe? I looked all over the page and there is no where to log in, and when I go to order history, it says I have bought nothing...

JohnD
April 17th, 2017, 19:59
Well you're posting so you're logged in to the website....

Go to Store and there's an Order History link that should give you a summary of everything.

Edit: are you using the same id that you made your purchases under?

Zacchaeus
April 17th, 2017, 20:53
Hi Drakon welcome to FG and to the forums.

In addition to what JohnD says if you bought everything from Steam then I think you'll have to look there for your license keys.

DarokinB
April 17th, 2017, 21:01
Thank you both. I purchased both the normal and then the ultimate from this website years ago, and have been using it for a long time. After the wipe of my computer, I needed my keys in order to complete the install. I was able to recover my keys after John (correctly) pointed out that I logged into the forum, it logs me into the site. I was then able to access my purchase history and get my keys.

The problem is that the main webpage is not intuitive. I was only able to log in correctly because I came to the forum to complain/figure it out. I spent some time searching the rest of the fantasygrounds.com website, and there does not appear to be anywhere else to log in. This is bad website design (every page should have a clear log in/sign in button to the login page), and I hope the web managers could update it.

Erin Righ
April 18th, 2017, 12:17
Smite Works is too busy putting out an awesome VTT to worry bout the web....there's gaming to done!! ;)