PDA

View Full Version : [LFG](1Player) Night Owl Newbie 5E Campaign

Kodiak0311
April 17th, 2017, 06:30
FG Licenced
Start Playtime: Saturday or Sunday - Anywhere from 10:30 to 11 PM til whenever the session ends
LF 5E Campaign or module
Voice (Discord) or Text is fine.
I'm new to VTT and relatively new to D&D. Currently DMing a group of co workers so I have a basic understanding of how to play mostly. I just wanted to try and see how things are from a players perspective for a change.
Normally have a healer or utility kinda mind set when it comes to RPGs so don't mind being thrusted into that kind of role but I'm okay with any type of role.
I have absolutely no probably getting involved and RPing or providing the occasional comic support in situations. I'm moderately mature but never obnoxious but most roles I have filled have always been a bit of a trickster in group plays.

BBGaming
April 18th, 2017, 13:10
Hey Kodiak0311,

Not sure if this can fit into your schedule since it may be Friday night for you .... We have a relatively new group that is learning both DnD 5e and FG. We've been playing mini-adventures (2 so far) and the party just reached 3rd level. I'm DMing and we just started the Lost Mines of Phandelver (1 session). I think we could add one more player as one of our original members had to withdraw due to some unfortunate health issues.

We meet on Saturdays (when we can get together) at 1:30pm Japan Time and play for about 3 hours. (Like I said I think this may be late night on Friday for you.) We have been using Discord for voice. Party has a ranger, paladin, bard, and wizard. The dwarf fighter's player needed to stop - but his character is available and open to customization.

If you'd like to try out a game with us just let me know either here or through PM.

Thanks
Robert

Kodiak0311
April 18th, 2017, 16:00
Actually I think I can make that work. I do work on saturdays but not until later in the day for me so I'm definitely okay with giving it a shot! I'll shoot you a PM with questions and figure everything else out.