PDA

View Full Version : Group of 3 players LFG/LFGM 5e available most days CST/EST

KeoughDarklance
April 15th, 2017, 08:42
Group of 3 players looking for a group and/or GM to play 5th edition D&D with.
We're not interested in campaigns with little to no RP, there needs to be 40% or more RP.
I have the full version of the game, the other 2 have subscriptions.
We're looking for a long term campaign, and I am fine with both voice and text (although voice through discord is prefered by the other 2).
We already have our characters prepared for 5th edition, we used the 4d6 method to determine ability scores. We can provide a list of our roles as well should the GM wish to see it.
I have experience with 3.5e/4e/5e/FG , while the Cleric only has experience with AD&D but not FG, and the Fighter has no D&D or FG experience.
Our group consists of a Wood Elf Druid, a Dragonborn Fighter, and a Dwarf Cleric.
Our Time Zones are Central Standard Time (CST) and Eastern Standard Time (EST).
I have games on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday from 5:30pm CST until 10:00pm CST.
Beyond that there should be no scheduling conflicts.

MMaslow2
April 18th, 2017, 20:54
I've played 5e for a few months as a player (in person), but I just purchased the Curse of Strahd module on FG and am looking to give DM'ing a try. I'm not terribly familiar w/ FG, but am a quick study. Let me know if you're interested. Tuesday or Thursday would work best for me. Thanks!

omega1143
April 19th, 2017, 15:30
I'd be interested as a player. Below is my profile. Let me know if that would work for either of you. Feel free to PM me also.

FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly,Whatever...Weeknight: Mon 8PM-Whenever, Thurs 8PM-Whenever, Fri 10PM-Whenever, Sun 9PM-Whenever...Weekday: Mon-Fri 8AM-230PM (May vary during the summer months due to children being out of school) These are not absolutes...just guidelines. I can be creative at times with my flexibility.

Term: Any

Voice: Can voice or text...will download software if needed

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E but will consider others

Game System Experience: D&D 2E, 3.5E, 5E...Pathfinder...Mutants and Masterminds (Player and DM)

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to V3...have used FG in the past. I am currently working painstakingly through various tutorial videos online. Have 5 or 6 done at the time of this posting. Quick learner.

Character Type Preferred: Any...have played and DM'ed pretty much all of them

About me: Hey all! Heath, here. I'm 38, living in Ohio and have been playing tabletop RPG's since I was 16 (22 years). As you can see I have some flexibility to my available days and times due to my "stay-at-home parent" status. I'm currently working hard at becoming proficient with FG in my free-time as I want to get back into a gaming group after life dispersed my tabletop groups. I'm very easy-going and laid back and can get along with almost anyone. I'm currently open to considering any FG gaming option so don't pigeon-hole me into my preferences listed above. Just ask!

A few more things about me...my other hobbies include music, sports, tabletop/hobby gaming, video-gaming and painting miniatures. I tabletop/hobby game multiple days of the week and my collection currently consists of 300+ tabletop/hobby games so I am very familiar with picking up and learning rulesets quickly. I also have experience with minature gaming (Warhammer/AOS). HUGE Bloodbowl fan with 10 year+ experience. I ran a local league for awhile as well as multiple online leagues via the PC game BB1 and BB2 and FUMBBL. I also like to play World of Warcraft and other PC games as well as multiplayer. I look forward to hearing from some of you! Thanks for your time!