PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Mon Thurs Fri Sun Weekday Mon-Fri EST Prefer 5E

omega1143
April 13th, 2017, 14:23
FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly,Whatever...Weeknight: Mon 8PM-Whenever, Thurs 8PM-Whenever, Fri 10PM-Whenever, Sun 9PM-Whenever...Weekday: Mon-Fri 8AM-230PM (May vary during the summer months due to children being out of school) These are not absolutes...just guidelines. I can be creative at times with my flexibility.

Term: Any

Voice: Can voice or text...will download software if needed

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E but will consider others

Game System Experience: D&D 2E, 3.5E, 5E...Pathfinder...Mutants and Masterminds (Player and DM)

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to V3...have used FG in the past. I am currently working painstakingly through various tutorial videos online. Have 5 or 6 done at the time of this posting. Quick learner.

Character Type Preferred: Any...have played and DM'ed pretty much all of them

About me: Hey all! Heath, here. I'm 38, living in Ohio and have been playing tabletop RPG's since I was 16 (22 years). As you can see I have some flexibility to my available days and times due to my "stay-at-home parent" status. I'm currently working hard at becoming proficient with FG in my free-time as I want to get back into a gaming group after life dispersed my tabletop groups. I'm very easy-going and laid back and can get along with almost anyone. I'm currently open to considering any FG gaming option so don't pigeon-hole me into my preferences listed above. Just ask!

A few more things about me...my other hobbies include music, sports, tabletop/hobby gaming, video-gaming and painting miniatures. I tabletop/hobby game multiple days of the week and my collection currently consists of 300+ tabletop/hobby games so I am very familiar with picking up and learning rulesets quickly. I also have experience with minature gaming (Warhammer/AOS). HUGE Bloodbowl fan with 10 year+ experience. I ran a local league for awhile as well as multiple online leagues via the PC game BB1 and BB2 and FUMBBL. I also like to play World of Warcraft and other PC games as well as multiplayer. I look forward to hearing from some of you! Thanks for your time!

Darkreaper
April 22nd, 2017, 23:32
Hey Heath,

We are looking to add a 6th player to our group. Five of us have been playing together for too many years with one new guy. 38 would put you around the younger end of our group with the oldest being 55. This is a combat focused game that requires characters built for destruction. Its a fairly involved campaign world where role-playing happens more to drive the story-line rather than to act out a character. We have also played Warhammer Fantasy Battle and 40K, World of Warcraft, Bloodbowl, and Man O' War. I love everything dark elf/eldar about Games Workshop. Four of us play Kings of War online as well. I love Montgomery Inn ribs and that damn chili is to die for.

We use Pathfinder rules with Fantasy Grounds and Mumble for software. Here is the link to the website for the game https://wphaws.wixsite.com/bornaegin

We play every Thursday night from 9-11PM EST.

Let me know.

omega1143
April 22nd, 2017, 23:49
Sent you a Pm. Thank you!

roguedivot
April 24th, 2017, 22:18
Hey Heath, I'm looking to host a horde if the dragon Queen campaign to test my DM abilities. Voice with discord, starting around 1030 central time Sunday nights.

omega1143
April 25th, 2017, 00:20
Hey Heath, I'm looking to host a horde if the dragon Queen campaign to test my DM abilities. Voice with discord, starting around 1030 central time Sunday nights.

Sent you a PM

roguedivot
April 25th, 2017, 03:09
Ok, I sent a reply before you posted that lol. Not sure if my messages aren't going through