PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] The Vampire Squad (One Shot)

Daedalus
April 12th, 2017, 16:57
This game was canceled. Thanks to anyone who had been interested

Mithranduil
April 14th, 2017, 02:12
Hi,

I thought players could join (for free) to someone's game, so long as the GM has the Ultimate Lic... Do I have to get the GM license in order to join your game?

damned
April 14th, 2017, 02:26
Hi,

I thought players could join (for free) to someone's game, so long as the GM has the Ultimate Lic... Do I have to get the GM license in order to join your game?

Welcome Mithranduil - it means that Daedelus has a Standard/Full/GM (the name has changed over the years) license which allows him to Play in a game or run a game but when he is running a game players also need a valid license of their own.

Daedalus
April 14th, 2017, 16:16
Hi,

I actually upgraded to the Ultimate License so you can play with only the demo version

Mithranduil
April 15th, 2017, 04:46
I actually upgraded to the Ultimate License so you can play with only the demo version

Yea after doing some research I went ahead and purchased the Ultimate Version as well.

Daedalus
April 15th, 2017, 18:49
Yea after doing some research I went ahead and purchased the Ultimate Version as well.

Ok, good to hear. If you know any other gamers who might be interested in playing please let them know about the game. Because we need at least 4 to play and we are half way there

Daedalus
April 16th, 2017, 00:47
Well with only one player I am going to cancel this. Will try this again some other time