PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Interest: Savage Worlds Six-Guns and Sorcery Homebrew PST/UTC-8?

Art Wendorf
April 10th, 2017, 18:34
I'm looking to return to using Fantasy Grounds for some of my online gaming. I've very interested in celebrating my 50th birthday year by creating and running a homebrew game with a world that is a mix of Six-Gun westerns, Victorian stuff and Sorcery in the vein of Lankhmar. However, before I put a crapload of work into it, I wanted to gauge what interest there might be in such a game.

This is NOT a PROMISE to run a game. This is simply a weak attempt to figure out if it would be worth the effort to put together.

To get a gander at my style of gaming, go to Rat's Workshop (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiaH2Z_L-5zCDWJxyOjIgYg). It's using Roll20, but it'll give you an idea.

Wookiee420
April 10th, 2017, 21:58
This sounds super fun, i would play

BDaniel
April 11th, 2017, 21:14
This sounds super fun, i would play

@ Wookie420 I think you would play "Tic Tac Toe" if someone posted it up.;)

@Art Wendorf Have you checked out Rippers Resurrected? I think with some minor tweaks, it might fit the bill in what you are looking for.

Art Wendorf
April 11th, 2017, 22:45
@ Wookie420 I think you would play "Tic Tac Toe" if someone posted it up.;)It's all fun and games until someone loses a toe...

@Art Wendorf Have you checked out Rippers Resurrected? I think with some minor tweaks, it might fit the bill in what you are looking for.I've read it. In fact, reading Deadlands and Rippers followed by Lankhmar is what sorta gave me the idea.

Thanks for pointing it out though!

Hendell
April 11th, 2017, 22:59
Deadlands with some adjustments would be perfect I would think.

Sounds like a fun game.

Art Wendorf
April 11th, 2017, 23:53
Thanks for the kind words.

I was sitting at my computer today, doing up another episode in my Roll20 campaign for YouTube when I thought: "What the heck?! It'd be fun to world build it. And so the insanity has begun." ;)

Wookiee420
April 12th, 2017, 02:26
@ Wookie420 I think you would play "Tic Tac Toe" if someone posted it up.;)

um....i've played 3 games as a player since joining FG..so of course i will try to play any game that sounds fun..only someone silly would buy a program and not try to use it.

goodmanje
April 15th, 2017, 00:09
If I'm available I would love to play something like that.

Mentalic
April 15th, 2017, 19:35
This sounds fun. I have not played SW yet but I would love to give it a go.

Art Wendorf
April 16th, 2017, 17:59
Much encouragement in this thread! Thanks. I've started work on it. Will let everyone know when I'm ready to storm the castle (metaphorically speaking).