PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver. Demo clients welcome! Second group forming!

c4dillon
April 10th, 2017, 18:31
FG License: Ultimate License - Demo client all that's needed
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
Day of week and time: Tuesday Nights (10PM EST)
If new game, planned start date: Session Zero-One Starting tomorrow night if possible (4/11/2017) (Will have server open earlier to create characters so we can jump in if all ready)
Planned Duration & Frequency: ~4 Hours Bi-weekly (could try weekly if everyone's schedule permits)
Term: Initial term expected to last for the level 1-5 LMoP module - but open to extending to other modules subsequently

Text or Voice: Voice Preferred, Text Works too!
Voice software used: Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 Combat/RP
Number of Players in game & needed: One player so far (Likely Warlock), looking for ~4-5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Characters, Pregens available (Two fighter premades, rogue, wizard, cleric)
Character restrictions: No Arakocra, No Evil Alignments

Details of your scenario: Relatively new DM using Ultimate License for FG and hoping to get a second group to play through the highly recommended starting module. Very open to brand new D&D players and figuring things out along the way! Send a PM or post here if interested! We kicked off another of these campaign groups last night and it went really well - there were a few others I couldn't squeeze into that group so maybe this second offering will work out.

chillmanrn1
April 10th, 2017, 18:35
I would love to join in.

Alyksandrei
April 10th, 2017, 18:39
Wish I could, but the timing just doesn't work. Have fun, though!

c4dillon
April 10th, 2017, 18:50
I would love to join in.

PM Sent!

Wish I could, but the timing just doesn't work. Have fun, though!

Sorry the time/day didn't work out! Thank you!

kaziekama
April 10th, 2017, 20:37
So you're looking to run from 10p-2a EST Tues nights?

c4dillon
April 10th, 2017, 20:42
So you're looking to run from 10p-2a EST Tues nights?

Yep! It's a bit on the late side for EST, but hopefully it fits with some of the other time zones!

kaziekama
April 10th, 2017, 21:30
Yeah, a bit late for us, if you decide to change the times to around like 7-11 or so you'll definitely have 2 players :)

Xalliphos
April 10th, 2017, 22:50
Hihi! Yeah this sounds awesome! I'd be happy to join :3

Rod133
April 10th, 2017, 23:49
Hi!! I would like to join as well!!

Stormwolfe
April 10th, 2017, 23:54
I believe I am interested :)

Morfedel
April 11th, 2017, 00:15
Defintely interested, the time and day are perfect for me, been looking for a tuesday game for ages!

I'm mostly a GM, but I have been wanting to play for quite some time. Do you still have slots left?

PS - will also PM a copy of this to you

Noger118
April 11th, 2017, 01:00
I would love to join in if you still have space! late nights are no problem and I could start tomorrow. I also have discord and am open to playing any type of character if you need to round out the party.

Hero of Blades
April 12th, 2017, 02:02
This sounds perfect for me! If there's room left I would like to join

c4dillon
April 12th, 2017, 08:02
Hey Noger, Hero: Unfortunately we filled up on all the slots! Very sorry!

Noger118
April 12th, 2017, 23:34
No problem. Happy gaming!