PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 2players, LF weekly game, SMT-T-S

kaziekama
April 10th, 2017, 05:28
FG License: 1 ultimate, 1 free (can upgrade if needed)
Time Zone: Eastern, US
Available Sun/Mon/Tues/Thurs/Sat after 6pEST
Looking for a weekly/bi-weekly game
Term: Long term
Voice: Mumble preferred (I run my own servers), but willing to use others.

Game System Preferred: D&D5E, WoD, Star Wars
Game System Experience: AD&D, D&D3. WoD,NWoD, Pathfinder, Rifts/Palladium
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very little

Character Type Preferred: We enjoy playing just about anything.
About me: I've been gaming since 92, my wife has been gaming for nearly just as long. we are very easy going gamers, but we don't enjoy playing with people who are gaming just to make a joke of it. We can be serious when we need to be, but we also enjoy having fun. We are both 36 and we usually play complimentary characters. My favorite classes are rogue and barbarians, she loves sorcerers and rangers, but we are both willing to play just about anything.

Blackwolf
April 18th, 2017, 18:10
Hi I have sent you a PM may have spots for the two of you in my game. If interested PM me back and we can talk.

ljewell
April 20th, 2017, 16:11
And now for something really different.... if you have joined Blackwolf's game then please ignore this. I am running a Tuesday night game of Savage Worlds. It is a fantastic, fun, and easy to learn set of rules. The game is set in the 1890's on Venus. Above the swirling clouds are floating islands, below that is a prehistoric world of utter chaos. Dragons, dinosaurs, dwarves living underground... you name it. There are steamships, air pirates, feral elves, British explorers, gunfighters, magic, and weird science.

if you would like to try your hand in this crazy world, let me know. :)