PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 2 players - reliable mature guys - 7p-12a weekly (but flexible) EST

Xendarik
April 9th, 2017, 21:52
Hey future GM!

My friend and i are 28 year old adults who've been playing D&D for a few years now. We have been playing a 4E campaign that's been going on for over a year, but are looking for a new campaign in 5E! We're hoping for weekly sessions starting sometime between 7-8-9 PM through 11-12 pm EST. We're flexible. We are Mature and Reliable adults

FG License: Each of us have the standard paid version and our class addons.
Voice software used: Skype, Teamspeak, Google Hangout, Discord.
Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50 - is ideal.. we like combat but also have experience role-playing as our characters whom we've developed extensively.
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time USA
Day of week and time: Monday Through Friday 7pm - 12pm.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly (but flexible)
Classes: Cleric and Bard

Let us know if you have any questions.

kaziekama
April 11th, 2017, 03:46
Sorry, just realized you were looking for a group, not players lol

The Basilisk
April 12th, 2017, 01:56
I run a West Marches style game, not sure if that's what you're looking for but it's perfect for hopping in and out whenever you want. You set the date/time you want to play and one of the DM's will pick it up when enough players sign up for your expedition idea. Or you sign up for another player's. We currently have openings for a game this coming saturday. Hope to see you guys there!

Xendarik
April 13th, 2017, 17:31
I run a West Marches style game, not sure if that's what you're looking for but it's perfect for hopping in and out whenever you want. You set the date/time you want to play and one of the DM's will pick it up when enough players sign up for your expedition idea. Or you sign up for another player's. We currently have openings for a game this coming saturday. Hope to see you guys there!

Hey Thanks for this invite, but i think we'll pass or maybe at a later day join.

We're looking for a little more depth with regards to consistent story and growth. I wasn't very sure what a west marches style game was, so i did some quick research, and it sounds interesting.. like a collective village or hamlet, if you will, where there's a quest bulletin board and when enough people want to do one of those quests, a group forms and goes and does it. but there is no main story or over arching plot. The main plot and story driven aspect is what i think my friend and i are looking for, so this seems awesome but just not right for us.

thanks again for reaching out, hope you have a great quest and maybe we'll see you in the future