PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver - Demo clients and new D&D players welcome!

c4dillon
April 7th, 2017, 20:52
FG License: Ultimate License - Demo client all that's needed
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
Day of week and time: Thursday Nights (10PM EST) or Sunday Nights (10PM EST)
If new game, planned start date: Possibly Upcoming weekend (4/9) For Session 0, or following week (4/13 or 4/15)
Planned Duration & Frequency: ~4 Hours Bi-weekly (could try weekly if everyone's schedule permits)
Term: Initial term expected to last for the level 1-5 LMoP module - but open to extending to other modules subsequently

Text or Voice: Voice Preferred, Text Works too!
Voice software used: Trying Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 Combat/RP
Number of Players in game & needed: No players so far, looking for ~4-5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Characters, Pregens available
Character restrictions: No Arakocra, No Evil Alignments

Details of your scenario: Brand new DM having played two Pen and Paper campaigns as a player, using Ultimate License for FG and hoping to find a group to play through the highly recommended starting module. Very open to brand new D&D players and figuring things out along the way! Send a PM or post here if interested!

legitomega
April 7th, 2017, 22:56
do you have any takers so far?

JHale1966
April 7th, 2017, 23:06
I'd jump on this if the start time wasn't so late for me (9p CST) :/

Hando
April 8th, 2017, 00:13
New to D&D. New to Fantasy Grounds. On Discord. Let's chat and see if it's a good fit.

Jeaucide
April 8th, 2017, 01:53
I would love to join!

Eye Spies Like Flies
April 8th, 2017, 04:37
New to Fantasy Grounds and 5E - I have a Discord profile - Weeknight availability can be anytime after 4:45P, 6:30P, or 11P CST; weekend availability is open after 4:45P, 6:30P, or 11:30P CST (any times are subject to change whether I'm allotted days off then or not; these are my opportunistic hours of play during typical work weeks)

c4dillon
April 8th, 2017, 05:26
I'd jump on this if the start time wasn't so late for me (9p CST) :/

It's pretty tough picking a time!! Have to make sure the kiddos are all the way in bed and down for the night! Sorry Jim!

c4dillon
April 8th, 2017, 05:28
Legit, Jeau, Hando, Eye: Sent a few PMs out - looking like the Sunday night spot might be a solid starting point!

chillmanrn1
April 8th, 2017, 20:12
Are you still looking for players? I am new to fantasy grounds, but not 5e

Kieran Redhead
April 9th, 2017, 16:52
If you are still looking for fellows I am game. But I can only play on the Sunday. I played a good majority of the mines before my party got wiped so I'd love to see it to the end.

If you are full though that's ok. :) btw my timezone is GMT so I dunno what time that would be for you. But please let me know asap if I can tag along :D

c4dillon
April 9th, 2017, 18:36
Hey Chill, Kieran:

At this point we have a pretty chock full party, but there are two folks who may have some scheduling conflicts along the way - I will reach out to each of you if a spot opens, if you like?

Kieran Redhead
April 9th, 2017, 18:46
Sounds ace to me boss man. Can you tell me what classes/races everyone is thinking of rolling so I can have a character in mind just in case?

Can send it via pm if you so wish.

chillmanrn1
April 9th, 2017, 19:45
No worries. If you wind up needing someone just let me know. You can pm if you like

c4dillon
April 9th, 2017, 21:55
Kieran: Sure thing!

So far we look to have - Human Monk, Human Barbarian, Dragonborn Paladin, and Mountain Dwarf Fighter. Very beefy!

Kieran Redhead
April 9th, 2017, 22:28
Sounds like you could use a wizard... or michevious worlock in your ranks haha.

Dellvin
April 10th, 2017, 03:50
love to join game new too system let me know thx