PDA

View Full Version : Fog of War Extension

kenneth_burnell
April 7th, 2017, 16:29
I had found a video of an extension that I thought was a great way to use with the fog of war. Now I couldn't find a link to this person extension any where just the video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj3FwXkJ_jU

I was wondering if anyone has actually seen this extension or if there was anyone that could be able to work on recreating it?

LordEntrails
April 7th, 2017, 16:37
It was never released. There is a thread around somewhere from the user who posted that video, but I don't think they are active on the forums anymore.

You can also find other videos showing similar proof-of-concepts for fog of war / dynamic lighting for FG, but none of them have yet been released. Such capabilities are expected in the upcoming Unity build, but no timeline on when that might be released.

kenneth_burnell
April 7th, 2017, 16:49
Thanks for the quick reply back with this.

JohnD
April 7th, 2017, 16:53
Yes, it is unfortunate that this one didn't move forward. I personally wouldn't have used it because of all the time it takes to set up LoS on a map, but there are many who would have used it happily.

lostsanityreturned
April 7th, 2017, 17:44
I miss the dynamic lighting functions of roll20.
That and the character sheets for 5e. Although, that reminds me... Still have to finish off my custom 5e skin.
After I finish the rules compendium though.