PDA

View Full Version : DDEX1-4 Dues for the Dead 4/11/17 1900 EST

Teufelhunde87
April 6th, 2017, 20:39
DDEX1-4 Dues for the Dead
For years, the Most Solemn Order of the Silent Shroud has tended the dead at Valinghen graveyard, providing them a peaceful eternal rest. Now, that rest has been distrurbed by a necromancer seeking out a key to re-activate the Pool of Radiance. An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

FG License: DM has Ultimate license, all you need is the demo version
Game System:5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: EDT (GMT-4)
Day of week and time: Tuesday, 19:00 EDT

If new game, planned start date: 4/11/2017 and possibly 4/18/2017 if game time runs too far over 3 hours.
Planned Duration & Frequency:3-4 hour session with the possibility of reconvening in a week to finish if time runs too far over 3 hours.
Term: i.e. One Shot. Possibly 2 parts.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Fantasy Grounds Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-7 players , minimum of 3 to make a legal AL game
Character starting level & equipment: Adventurers League characters levels 1-4
Character restrictions: AL characters only!

Details of your scenario: Please be on time ready to start by 1900. I prefer characters to be submitted early so I have time to prep for play and have the log page filled out ready to go for the module end. I use arrow/bolt replenishment (dice roll vs usage), flanking, and alternative diagonal distance. This will be my 6th DM session , so I am getting more comfortable in that roll. I encourage new people to join, as I find it fun to help others get accustomed to FG and AL.
I just completed converting this module and it looks to be quite entertaining with a good amount of encounters (hence the possible 2nd session).

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2436

Kieran Redhead
April 7th, 2017, 14:46
I'd be up for this but seeing as I have never done any AL stuff I might need someone to hold my hand through the process of making an acceptable character and any rule variants if possible.

Please and thank you,
Kieran.

Teufelhunde87
April 7th, 2017, 15:03
I'd be up for this but seeing as I have never done any AL stuff I might need someone to hold my hand through the process of making an acceptable character and any rule variants if possible.

Please and thank you,
Kieran.
PM me, I'll send you some info and we can link up sometime to create a character.
Here is some information in this link.
https://dnd.wizards.com/playevents/organized-play

JHale1966
April 8th, 2017, 14:36
Here's my character for Tuesday's Game (My FIRST D&D Character in almost 34 years lol) :D

I don't know how to add the Thieve's Tool extra proficiency on the sheet but hopefully everything else is right.

Teufelhunde87
April 8th, 2017, 15:08
Here's my character for Tuesday's Game (My FIRST D&D Character in almost 34 years lol) :D

I don't know how to add the Thieve's Tool extra proficiency on the sheet but hopefully everything else is right.

Great! I'll have it ready to go for Tuesday! Thanks! I was out of D&D for about that long until a year or so ago! No worries!

Greg

Teufelhunde87
April 8th, 2017, 18:04

Do you have a portrait too? Or should I use the token as both?
Greg

fightingcrow60
April 8th, 2017, 19:30
Here's my submission for the Tues game

JHale1966
April 8th, 2017, 20:55
Do you have a portrait too? Or should I use the token as both?
Greg

Token's fine. :)

Elliannith
April 9th, 2017, 23:17
As I have never created a AL character,
Will I need a DCI# by Tuesday?

Teufelhunde87
April 9th, 2017, 23:55
As I have never created a AL character,
Will I need a DCI# by Tuesday?

It is easier for me to fill out your log, but can be put in later!

JHale1966
April 10th, 2017, 00:08
I took your lead and added mine to my signature. :D

Teufelhunde87
April 10th, 2017, 00:15
I took your lead and added mine to my signature. :D

Good deal! I have to try PFS sometime! I added it to your character sheet!

Elliannith
April 10th, 2017, 05:53
Now the DCI# 5317034850

I'm a little excited to begin AL games.

Teufelhunde87
April 10th, 2017, 19:10
Now the DCI# 5317034850

I'm a little excited to begin AL games.

Thanks, this module should be fun! If everyone attends, I will be able to throw a lot of critters at you guys! AL is great, you don't have to try to find a regular group, just games for your character level.

Elliannith
April 10th, 2017, 19:42
I'm thinking at least a 4th would be nice...

Teufelhunde87
April 10th, 2017, 21:31
I'm thinking at least a 4th would be nice...
I added your DCI to Larendil. This Portrait be ok?

Teufelhunde87
April 10th, 2017, 21:35

Please and thank you,
Kieran.
Kieran, this portrait ok?

Elliannith
April 10th, 2017, 22:06
Looks fine

fightingcrow60
April 10th, 2017, 22:11
hey gang, I've never used discord before, so I'm going to need a little help finding the right chat room. Got it downloaded...now what?

Teufelhunde87
April 10th, 2017, 22:42
hey gang, I've never used discord before, so I'm going to need a little help finding the right chat room. Got it downloaded...now what?

https://discord.gg/TMYEt
This link has a time limit, not sure how long it stays valid.

Teufelhunde87
April 12th, 2017, 20:52
Had a great group show up for this! 4 of the 6 characters where 1st time AL players (DM XP!!!!! 2500 if I count right! 500 1st, then 3 x 250, for 1250, and double if more than half the table is new!2500. add the 200 xp for DMing the mod and that's 2700 xp not bad.). They played very well together and we made the complete module despite it being combat heavy. Great usage of web by the wizard Kal(lvl 4), and The new players held there own following the mentorship of Tore the shield bashing Viking (lvl 3). We need to get AL games rolling heavy again on FG. There is a lot of interest , every game I have hosted had had at least 6 players. Just allow a week or two advance notice .
Now off to convert another module, new knowledge acquired on how to flesh out the adventure some more in the future. Now, to find more time.....
Greg

JHale1966
April 12th, 2017, 20:56
As I said last night I have purchased the Out of The Abyss Adventure as well as all the AL modules for that season. I still need to play a few games to get the hang of 5E but it appears to be MUCH easier than some of the other things I play so it shouldn't be long before I can start offering stuff. :)

Thanks again and keep me in mind for future games. :)

Teufelhunde87
April 12th, 2017, 20:59
As I said last night I have purchased the Out of The Abyss Adventure as well as all the AL modules for that season. I still need to play a few games to get the hang of 5E but it appears to be MUCH easier than some of the other things I play so it shouldn't be long before I can start offering stuff. :)

Thanks again and keep me in mind for future games. :)

Absolutely! I just rang up the DDAL04 season too.! Addicted!!!

DragonsDen13
April 19th, 2017, 00:58
Thanks for your help. I do have a DCI number. Is that all I need or do I actually have to register something else?

I have several characters made, if there is any particular class the party needs please let me know, if there is still a spot open.

Thanks.

Teufelhunde87
April 19th, 2017, 01:18
Thanks for your help. I do have a DCI number. Is that all I need or do I actually have to register something else?

I have several characters made, if there is any particular class the party needs please let me know, if there is still a spot open.

Thanks.

That's all. Play any character you want. Party make up is part of the fun in AL! Last I checked, 2 slots Still open.

DragonsDen13
April 19th, 2017, 06:08
Ok, if there is still room I would like to join.

DCI# 1200197794 (This is the same one I used for MTG events so I assume it will work.)

I still haven't figured out how to attach my character in the forum chats yet. I set up a Wood Elf Druid.

DragonsDen13
April 19th, 2017, 07:03
Let's see if I got the attachment figured out.

Joth level 1 Druid