PDA

View Full Version : My First attempt at a MOD

Narzull
April 6th, 2017, 02:58
MODERATOR: Moved to the 5e forum, since it's specific to 5e

Below you will find a random wizard spellbook creator. I think I have done everything correctly. Any feedback is welcome. I have instructions in the mod.
Just in case, Start with the story template "A Random Wizard Spellbook Generator"
Click the generate button to Create a link for a random Level (1-20) wizard's spellbook.
Once you open the spellbook link you will see [1x], if you want to add more spells for a certain level simply change the number i.e. [47x]
If you want to get a spellbook for a specific level wizard open the table called X and pick the wizard level you want.

This is for the 5e ruleset so I may have posted it in the wrong spot.

Other than that enjoy!

damned
April 6th, 2017, 05:57
Welcome and well done Narzull.

Narzull
April 6th, 2017, 12:48
Thanks! I always found it a pain to come up with a spellbook on the spot. So hopefully it helps other people.

Gwydion
April 6th, 2017, 13:20
Thanks! I always found it a pain to come up with a spellbook on the spot. So hopefully it helps other people.

Awesome! Yes, welcome and thanks for sharing wit us.

Thegroo
April 7th, 2017, 01:37
Many thanks

Narzull
April 7th, 2017, 05:47
Many thanks

You are welcome. Hopefully it saves you time!

L. R. Ballard
April 7th, 2017, 21:46
You are welcome. Hopefully it saves you time!

I tested out the mod. Awesome. Thanks!

Narzull
April 9th, 2017, 02:32
Glad you like it. If you see anything I should change let me know.

arcanjl
April 24th, 2017, 20:29
You inspired me to share mine. It's for any poisoner's out there. I took the information from (https://dnd-5e-homebrew.tumblr.com/image/143991450839) and put into FG. I tried to export it - but I don't know if I did it right. It has four tables, just roll off "Poison: Foraging" for normal blokes, and I made it a little better for the poisoner class "Poison: Foraging for Poisoner Class".

Thegroo
April 25th, 2017, 01:52
Thanks for sharing

arcanjl
May 29th, 2018, 21:45
Which books did you use - I would like to add all of mine.