PDA

View Full Version : Tomb of Horrors - Illustration Booklet Link

Gwydion
April 5th, 2017, 14:50
Hey, everyone. Now that i have both my Fantasy Grounds and hard copy of Tales From the Yawning Portal, I'm looking for anything else to enhance these awesome adventures! I just saw a twitter post from Zoltar Sage Advice that linked to a Tomb of Horrors Illustration booklet (original) pdf. I think a few of the illustrations made it in the book but from what I see, many of them didn't. They are all black and white and glorious (IMHO) So, for your viewing pleasure, here you go!

https://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/excerpts/S1_illos.pdf

Nickademus
April 5th, 2017, 17:41
#19 and #20 are the only ones not in the original book. A much darker black than the original though.

Gwydion
April 5th, 2017, 17:50
#19 and #20 are the only ones not in the original book. A much darker black than the original though.

Ah... shoot. Not as helpful as I thought, then. Thanks for comparing!

Gwydion
April 5th, 2017, 17:56
Wait.. Now I understand. You are talking about the original tomb of horrors. Sorry, I was just looking at the updated version from the TYP version. I get your point though. I just don't own the original tomb of horrors so it will be helpful for me to include some of these images when I run it. Thanks for reviewing and comparing to the original tomb of horrors module.