PDA

View Full Version : Pendragon

Martin153
April 5th, 2017, 09:52
After a quick search I found some references to a Pendragon ruleset. I am wondering if anything became of them?

Martin

Myrddin
April 5th, 2017, 21:39
Hi Martin

I have a working Pendragon ruleset which I am 'play testing' at the moment with my own group. The ruleset is fairly complete, but is a little raw around the edges. I'd be glad to show you and garner more feedback.

Recently, I wrote a Pendragon diceroller script for the MoreCore ruleset and damned very kindly incorporated it along with a fantastic looking MoreCore Pendragon theme. You can check it out here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35056-MoreCore-Themes&p=319357&viewfull=1#post319357

The MoreCore Pendragon theme should enable you to run a Pendragon game on FG. I am currently incorporating some further tweaks to the theme to tailor the character and NPC sheets more to the game. I'm also building some pre-gens to go with the theme. However, work and RL have been distracting me from both projects...

Myrddin

Martin153
April 6th, 2017, 09:21
That would be great. I am a huge Pendragon fan and everyone I know loves the system. I am sure it would be popular and would love to help test it for you.

Myrdin Potter
June 20th, 2017, 14:41
Www.bundleofholding.com currently has two PDF bundles for sale that will give you pretty much all of the rules and adventures for a pretty low price.

Frar
March 23rd, 2020, 11:10
Any news about the Pendragon classical ruleset?

BrentCaldwell
August 27th, 2021, 21:06
Anyone using FGU for Pendragon (and/or Paladin: Warriors of Charlegmagne)? If so, can someone point me to where I might find the latest and greatest mods, etc. I would need to use FGU to run it? Thank you!

Hobilar
April 11th, 2022, 22:22
Anyone using FGU for Pendragon (and/or Paladin: Warriors of Charlegmagne)? If so, can someone point me to where I might find the latest and greatest mods, etc. I would need to use FGU to run it? Thank you!

I'm looking for anything Pendragon for FG as well.
I can do a bit of it on my own, but hoping to not have to reinvent the wheel if anyone else has any updated Pendragon for FU files. :)