PDA

View Full Version : 2 players LFG, 5E campaign

Jeaucide
April 5th, 2017, 04:07
Hi there!

My friend and I are looking to join a new campaign. We are new to this whole thing but we are super willing to learn. We are both in our 30's and we are reliable. We have every intention of finishing whatever campaign we get invited to. We have the weekends off and are looking to play sometime between say 10am-7pm PST (Standard USA Pacific). We both have a License.

The two of us are open to adhering to any rules, set up by the GM, in terms of what type of game they are running.

I hope to hear from you!

Thx.

damned
April 5th, 2017, 06:12
Welcome Jeaucide

You might have a look at FG Con 10 - try some things other than D&D too - you never know you might really enjoy something different.
You will as well meet other players and GMs which can lead to more gaming opportunities.

And lastly keep an active eye on this form (visit daily) and apply to those games that fit your schedule.

Jeaucide
April 6th, 2017, 19:41
The 2 of us are still looking for a game. Anytime on the weekends (between 10am and 7pm PST (GMT-7)). Send me a message if you have a game with open spots. Thanks!!!

JohnD
April 6th, 2017, 20:42
You'll have more luck if you proactively approach DMs who have open spots rather than wait for them to approach you.