PDA

View Full Version : Interest and availability check for Kingmaker, a Pathfinder AP.

Ferrin
April 4th, 2017, 23:57
Kingmaker is a site based adventure path, that focuses on exploration and kingdom building. In the first part the party is chartered to explore and map the Stolen Lands, and upon completion receive another charter to found a city and grow their own kingdom. The campaign will involve rules many will be unfamiliar with, but which can be found in the Ultimate Campaign guide. Despite the focus of the campaign being kingdom building, you will spend most of your time in the wilderness. The amount of roleplay will depend entirely on the players and how they interact with NPCs, as this is a pretty technical campaign which by design calls for a certain degree of metagame thinking and is somewhat heavy on combat.

I would like to run this campaign start to finish, and I need a good group to do it with. I'm looking for players with stable schedules, who are not in a rush to complete everything in the adventure. Player's that don't mind spending a session discussing and designing multiple cities, laws, and resource management. Or an entire session of combat.

Each player will choose a leadership role, and one will have to be the ruler. Any power this grants over party members is merely in a role-playing capacity. Most decisions will be decided on as a group, which is why I am keeping the group small. 3-4 players.

Characters can be anywhere from the inner-sea region of Golarion , and can use any paizo book for character creation. I'm cool with animal companions, item creation, and the leadership feat. And we will roll for ability scores. I do suggest certain roles, such as a divine caster, crowd controller, Front liner, and trap finder. I find Slayer, is a great class for this adventure.

I am on US Mountain Standard Time, and would prefer to run this in the morning around 10 or evening after 8. I can do any day other than Monday and Thurs.

If anyone's interested, join the conversation here. Tell me what kind of character you would like to play. When you are available to play, and feel free to discuss things amongst yourselves. I'll likely go with the players that sync up the best.