PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Evening(Sun,Mon,Tue,Thur,Fri) MDT US Time Zone

wakuboys
April 4th, 2017, 16:37
FG License: Basic (If a game requires it, I will buy Standard)
Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time (-6:00)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play all day Sunday, and evenings on Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri.
Term: Medium/Long Term
Voice: I prefer discord, but I can use Skype or any other program if requested.

Game System Preferred: I prefer D&D 5e, but I am quite familiar with Savage Worlds. (I am willing to learn a new system if necessary)
Game System Experience: For D&D 5e, I've played a few sessions and I have DMed for the past few weeks. For Savage Worlds: I've been playing Savage Worlds for the past month with a really fun group.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am completely new to Fantasy Grounds, and I am willing to watch some tutorial videos or work with the DM.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer playing damage dealers and support type characters.

About me: I am 17 y/o and I've been getting into roleplaying over the past few months, it started as watching Rollplay which my friend recommended me, and I am hoping to expand into a mid to long term group. I am still a bit new to know exactly my Roleplay/Combat preference, but so far, I'd have to say it is 65/35. I love making characters so I have a few on standby already if you're interested in seeing them. Thank you for reading!

Availability Schedule: Sunday: 8AM to 12 AM - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 5PM to 12 AM - Friday: 11PM to 12AM Time Zone is MDT (-6:00) and midnight is a sharp cutoff.