PDA

View Full Version : Bandit's Cave - Syrinscape Specific Soundsets

Gwydion
April 4th, 2017, 13:06
Morning, all. I apologize in advance if this post duplicates any prior posts on the topic. I searched and didn't see any. I wanted to let anyone who uses the Syrinscape Fantasy Player know that there are specific soundsets available for Legendary Beginnings - The Bandits Cave. I think the soundsets have been out a while but I just came across them now as I was reviewing Syrinscape forum posts. I believe (but don't quote me) they are available to anyone who has the Fantasy Player Subscription. (Not sure as I have the SuperSyrin Sub).

The soundsets were made by a forum member who actually authored Bandits Cave (Paris Crenshaw). The soundsets are as follows:

BC Corbin Village
BC Tiller's Marsh
BC In the Cave

The reason I'm posting this is I've already run a couple sessions with my girls and they are just through the swamp and I stumbled across the soundsets. I can't wait to use them now as there are moods set for many of the encounters/scenes.

Just didn't want anyone else to miss the soundsets and I'm really glad I found them before I got too far into the adventure!

BTW, so far I really like the adventure and already purchased the King's Curse. My oldest daughter (11) is loving playing and is already pushing me to teach her how to be a game master. Very cool.

Zacchaeus
April 4th, 2017, 16:47
Nice

Gwydion
April 4th, 2017, 17:02
Nice

And thanks for your conversion of these adventures, Zacchaeus!

Seya
April 5th, 2017, 00:40
That's great thanks for the info