PDA

View Full Version : Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Sunday Afternoons- GM has Ultimate License

ransolot
April 3rd, 2017, 04:09
Hey everyone, I am looking to run the Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition adventure of Hoard of the Dragon Queen. I will post the standard template but please be sure to read after the template for additional information.

Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Time Zone: Pacific Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays at 1pm PST
If new game, planned start date: Once we have 4 players
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, weekly
Term: Until module is complete

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 65/35. I enjoy good, heavy ROLEplay
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 minimum, 4 max
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, standard character creation rules. Backgrounds will come from module
Character restrictions: Core races/classes only and good aligned characters. No evil
Link to Gamecalendar page:

This will be a character driven game. If you are a min/maxer, please look elsewhere. Players should be willing and ready for sessions that can be complete role play where no combat happens. This is not what I am aiming for, but with good role play, it can occur. If this is not your style, please don't apply to play. I won't give you the game you are looking for and you won't give me the game I'm looking for. No need to waste each others time.

If you have interest in this game, please respond here. Thanks all!

jac258100
April 3rd, 2017, 19:35
I am interested in playing this module. I am okay with everything you specified as being important to how you want the game to run. I have limited experience in actually playing DnD. I have been watching Twitch/Youtube games for a couple years now and I am interested in getting into a game once a week. I have a friend with me who also wants to play at the time you specified. I am not exactly brand new. I know the rules and I am interested in exploring how I can grow into being a better role-player. My friend and I only have experience with Roll20 but I have been looking into Fantasy Grounds and I am interested in giving it a shot.

We just had our Roll20 campaign die due to two of the characters deciding to play evil alignments and be difficult. It was unfortunate but I learned a ton.

Let me know if you want to talk about possibly playing together. I am a reliable and committed person. I will not flake out and leave half way through the campaign.

Vrarrdata
April 3rd, 2017, 23:57
I am interested in joining this campaign.
I have lots of experience in Roleplay from different MMORPG and other RPG games. So I do not mind extensive roleplay session. I don't have a lot of experience with D&D, however, I am not brand new. I am hoping that this campaign will help me to increase my knowledge with D&D and the FG tabletop. If you need more information about me, feel free to ask.

Craig8888
April 4th, 2017, 00:36
Hello,

I am interested. I have about 1.5 years 5E experience, about 3 months with Discord, and about 1 year on FG. I like the RP: Combat balance you mention and look for a great game to use the skills and social aspects. I am actually in another game during the week where we have 3-4 sessions in a row of just RP, followed by 2-3 of exploring, which results in some combat, but not always. I also only like playing good characters and prefer a game with that for my allies. It just makes things so much smoother.

Happy to play just about any class/race combo that suits the world and the party.

Some options that I have not yet played and would interest me are:

Race: Dwarf, Dragonborn, Gnome, Half-elf, Half-orc

Class: Barbarian, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger

Let me know if you still have space and if I would be welcome.

All the best in your search.

Craig/

Kingofthecrows
April 4th, 2017, 02:34
Hey dude,

I'd love to play if there is still a slot. I've played DnD 5e for 2 years now. I've played most of the classes so far. I'm really down to fill any position needed.

ransolot
April 4th, 2017, 03:40
Thanks for the responses all. If you would, anyone interested, please send me a private message and I will be picking 4 players for this game. At this point if you are new to this thread, I will have to consider this game filled. For those of you sending me a private message, I will be creating a game page and we will manage dates and times there. Awesome response everyone, thank you!