Time Zone: PST (California)
Day of week and time: Sundays, at around noon 12:00
Planned start date: April 16th, or even possibly the 9th
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly 3-4 hour sessions
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice mostly
Voice software used: Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 combat heavy
Number of Players in game & needed: looking for 4-6 5 is probably the magic number
Character starting level & equipment: 1st standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: very low arcane magic setting, so you will want to avoid arcane (not forbidden). Divine magic normal. No gnomes, teifling, aasimar, dragonborn. All other races/classes okay

I am a relatively new gm on fg, so expect some errors here and there. Homebrew world, arcane magic is dying, and so is the world. I would like to run a long term where you solve the mystery of why things are the way they are. I am looking for adult players, as I have a tendency to swear, and say some borderline offensive things. I will be trying not to, but you know sometimes things just come out. I would prefer no rules lawyers or min/maxers please. Please PM me if you are interested, with a little info about yourself/playstyle. New players are welcome. Hopefully this post doesnt come out all jacked up.

Thank you

Beowulfe
April 2nd, 2017, 19:39
Interested. PM sent.

lepi420
April 3rd, 2017, 07:12
Interested, PM sent

terrorrize
April 4th, 2017, 02:57
interested

undeadsoulja
April 5th, 2017, 01:09
Looking for 1 or 2 more

Jeaucide
April 5th, 2017, 18:54
I would like to join! I have a friend with me. We are both in our 30s and are reliable. We very much want a Sunday afternoon regular game to join. Please bear with us though, we are new to Fantasy Grounds. Our last game was on Roll20 and we wanted to see how the other virtual table top is. We have a License.

Jeaucide
April 5th, 2017, 19:00
Sending PM

Tozzax
April 5th, 2017, 20:13
Wrong thread.

JC the Roleslayer
April 7th, 2017, 22:19
Hi i am extremely interested, is there still room?

Dellvin
April 10th, 2017, 04:10
hope I'm not too late sent pm

CJNewYork11
April 16th, 2017, 06:08
I see I'm late to the party, but figured I'd check and see if you are all full? Please let me know. Thanks!

Praetorian
April 16th, 2017, 23:09
I would also be interested, if there is room.