PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 player, Fri or Sat evenings, PST.

MeKonopa
April 2nd, 2017, 03:12
FG License: ultimate
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday or Saturday evenings. Weekly preferred.
Term: Long term preferred, but any will do.
Voice: Voice. I've got Skype and Discord, but I'm will to get other programs.

Game System Preferred: ...any, really. I'd love to play a BESM, Palladium RIFTS or Phase World, or 3.5e gestalt game, though.
Game System Experience: D&D 5e, 3.5e, Palladium RIFTS, BESM.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: ...Maybe an hour's worth. The one game I've been able to set up ended because the GM had sudden computer problems and never restarted.

Character Type Preferred: I'll fit any role, though I'd love to play one of my ultimate concepts for the systems mentioned.
About me: 'Lo all. I'm just looking for a nice game that's a mix of 50/50 action/RP. I like building the character with a good, solid backstory and motivations, and working through some issues for him in between some good old fashioned battles. As a person I'm pretty laid back and easy going, so I won't be clashing overmuch with the other players.

Hope to hear from ya!

damned
April 2nd, 2017, 04:53
Sign up for a session at FG Con 10 - you will triple your game time count and you will make contacts that might lead to more opportunities down the road.

MeKonopa
April 2nd, 2017, 05:18
Only one that looks interesting is already full.

Lyconius
April 2nd, 2017, 22:39
Im interested! I am looking to play only 5e though... already have a few characters rolled up