PDA

View Full Version : DM Looking for New Players

edogan
April 2nd, 2017, 00:06
***This Thread is Now Closed***

I took a break from DMing about a year ago and want to get back into the mix.

I'm looking for a group of individuals who are new to D&D and FG. I want to give new players a chance to develop a love for the game like I did.

I plan to play a Friday evening game starting 14 April 2017. The time would be 7pm EDT until about 11pm.

PM me if you are interested.

Justice
April 2nd, 2017, 00:10
Im your guy. I am new to FG and am looking to get into a group and learn the system. Let me know if you have a spot available.

Sinisin (Justice)

Arcanix
April 2nd, 2017, 00:22
Sure, im up for it if you have a spot. New to FG but not new to D&D.

I got my toons made already.

edogan
April 2nd, 2017, 01:55
Thanks you two for the quick reply. I'll see how many more players we can get before I send out server info.

Everyone ok with Discord for chat?

Arcanix
April 2nd, 2017, 01:58
I am yes.

Echomikedelta
April 2nd, 2017, 02:47
If this is 5e, I'm in.

edogan
April 2nd, 2017, 02:49
Its 5e.

As a reminder, I'm really trying to keep it to new players. If I don't get enough new individuals then I will look to starting a game for other players.

Echomikedelta
April 2nd, 2017, 02:51
I have yet to play my first adventure on FG or 5e.

Pigmel
April 2nd, 2017, 04:56
I'd really like to be part of your new group, I'm new to FG and D&D 5e and I really wanted to be part of a group to learn how to play in those systems. Message me if you want me to be part of your new group!

JHale1966
April 2nd, 2017, 05:06
I am SO interested - I live in CST so that would be perfect. :)

I am still learning FG and definitely want to learn 5E.

Thanks!

WrongWriter
April 2nd, 2017, 06:47
I'm looking for a regular game. I'm brand new to FG and online play in general. The last time I played DnD 3rd edition was new. Absolutely no experience with 5e.

Vrarrdata
April 2nd, 2017, 16:35
If you still accept people, I would love to join!
I am still learning FG, but have had a little experience with FG & DnD

Justice
April 2nd, 2017, 17:15
Discord is fine by me

Asaraki
April 2nd, 2017, 17:25
Im not new to either system, but would love to join and would be glad to help out if asked. My FG experience isnt expert level by any means but i do have experience in the system

edogan
April 2nd, 2017, 21:45
A group of five sounds good to me.

currently have the following campaigns I would like to run: Curse of Stradh or Storm Kings Thunder. Both have starter missions to level your characters up in the beginning too. I will take the majority vote for the campaign via this thread and then we can have a session zero to create characters and get to know each other on 14 April. PM me if you have any other questions.

JHale1966
April 2nd, 2017, 21:49
A group of five sounds good to me.

currently have the following campaigns I would like to run: Curse of Stradh or Storm Kings Thunder. Both have starter missions to level your characters up in the beginning too. I will take the majority vote for the campaign via this thread and then we can have a session zero to create characters and get to know each other on 14 April. PM me if you have any other questions.

I have no preference - I just wanna play. :) I started playing back with AD&D 1e in the 80's. :) (I did run Ravenloft back then as well). Didn't go through the 2e-4e timespan.

Lyconius
April 2nd, 2017, 22:35
I would love to do this!!! I already have characters ready!!!

Echomikedelta
April 3rd, 2017, 01:40
Campaign doesn't matter to me, I just want to play haha.