PDA

View Full Version : Adult Player for Adult D&D 5e

Sophie Sinclair
April 1st, 2017, 23:17
Hello all,

Thank you for taking a moment to read this post. First I want to clarify when I say adult I do not mean XXX I would think something closer to NC17 do to violence and the gory details I can put in my posts along with detailed descriptions of my actions as I play. When I play my character will swear, she will cry, she may even beg for her life if it comes to it.

I'm looking to join a game be it solo or group where I can push my RP beyond the rules of 5e. Don't get me wrong I love the game system. But if i have some massive two hundred hit points and then get hit in the stomach, I'm still going to act like I'm stunnned and buckle over from pain. My armor can only take so many hits before it starts to fail, I will RP the part.

Basically I want to join a GM who is willing to let me RP the way I want to and not be a rule monger. I actually can have more fun losing than winning. Let me be the downed heroine struggling just to survive. I'm not looking to be a bad ***, but a survivor in a perilous world.

Please send me a message if you would like to talk more.