PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player-EU Timezone- Evenings / Night Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday

nanu308
March 31st, 2017, 20:22
FG License: Just got the Paid version
Time Zone:GMT +1 Norway Oslo
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play Evenings / Night on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday, at The weekend on Saturday and Sunday i can play maybe from an earlier point.
Term: I am into any type
Voice: Can voice chat and have no problem installing any software for it ;D

Game System Preferred: 5E or DnD 3.5
Game System Experience: I am experienced with 3.5 and some 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds and are currently learning the outlay etc on it and would greatly appreciate some help around it :D.

Character Type Preferred: I like warrior and Cleric preferred and dislike wiz, sorc and druid
About me: I a 17 year old man from Norway into both combat and rpg based stories and open to most types of stories. I have been playing 3.5 a lot in the past and some 5e here and tehre beside that.
I recently thought i would start again and heard about Fantasy Grounds which i will give a try.
Looking forward to play with you :D!

damned
April 1st, 2017, 00:42
Welcome nanu308 - please come and check out FG Con 10 and play some games and meet some people.

nanu308
April 1st, 2017, 01:17
Welcome nanu308 - please come and check out FG Con 10 and play some games and meet some people.

May i ask what FG CON 10 is?

damned
April 1st, 2017, 01:23
Hey nanu308 have a peek at my signature - follow the link :)

nanu308
April 1st, 2017, 01:36
I cannot seem to figure it out ;?

Edit: I think i managed it, I have sent a request to book under the name given