PDA

View Full Version : 4 Demo Players Looking for Ultimate DM

TheCup12
March 31st, 2017, 07:49
Hey, I have a group of friends that might be interested in playing sometime! There are four of us and if you would ever wanna host a short campaign (or long) for us that would be awesome!

TheCup12
March 31st, 2017, 07:56
Also are very open to try new things or GM creations.

vodokar
March 31st, 2017, 10:05
I'm currently working on a couple different campaigns. I should have something ready to run in a month or less.

The immediate campaign I'm prepping is for a game called TORG. It is multi-genre pulp action cinematic style adventure.

The secondary campaign I'm planning to do is Traveler. That is classic Si Fi Space Opera.

Also at some point I'm planning to run some classic AD&D.

Seya
March 31st, 2017, 12:28
you guys should check out out this online convention. https://www.fg-con.com

Andraax
March 31st, 2017, 13:06
The secondary campaign I'm planning to do is Traveler. That is classic Si Fi Space Opera.

What ruleset are you planning on using for this?

vodokar
March 31st, 2017, 18:32
MoreCore or the Traveler ruleset. I'm using the new Mongoose Traveler vice Classic Traveler, so I'm not sure whether the community traveler ruleset can handle it yet.

goodmanje
March 31st, 2017, 18:35
MoreCore or the Traveler ruleset. I'm using the new Mongoose Traveler vice Classic Traveler, so I'm not sure whether the community traveler ruleset can handle it yet.

When you get that Traveler game ready let me know. I'd be very interested in playing.