PDA

View Full Version : Found an error just wanted to post it DLR The FLOOD

WansumBeats
March 31st, 2017, 03:51
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (sw_referencetext_wide : reference.texttables.mazetravel@DLR The Flood)

DLR The Flood - Maze Adventures - Travelin' the Maze - radial button called Maze Travel Distance.

Bottom of the page is missing radial buttons as well for.

Route Distance and Hazards of Nature.

Ikael
March 31st, 2017, 06:47
The solution, for whomever is fixing this, is to replace sw_referencetext_wide with sw_referencetextwide.

Doswelk
March 31st, 2017, 07:38
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (sw_referencetext_wide : reference.texttables.mazetravel@DLR The Flood)
DLR The Flood - Maze Adventures - Travelin' the Maze - radial button called Maze Travel Distance.

Bottom of the page is missing radial buttons as well for.

Route Distance and Hazards of Nature.

I've updated the SVN with a fix for these issues. The broken links were due to type being used instead of class (as shown in image)

I could not recreate the script error but made suggested change by Ikael

Talyn
March 31st, 2017, 15:01
On that note, your Hellfrost Players Guide uses sw_table_wide_short for all <texttables> -- I think that's a deprecated class, isn't it?

Moon Wizard
April 1st, 2017, 04:57
This might already be fixed in the v3.3.0 beta. I just did a search over the new DLC database I built, and "sw_table_wide_short" is not used in any of the DLC.

Regards,
JPG

Talyn
April 4th, 2017, 01:34
I'm on 3.3.0 and just unzipped the Hellfrost Players Guide and it's now "sw_table_wide_normal." I could've sworn that the entire "sw_table_*" class was commented as deprecated?

Ikael
April 4th, 2017, 06:19
I'm on 3.3.0 and just unzipped the Hellfrost Players Guide and it's now "sw_table_wide_normal." I could've sworn that the entire "sw_table_*" class was commented as deprecated?

It is deprecated and have been for long while. But atm that means it's not recommended to use it. If possible it could be replaced with another option

Talyn
April 4th, 2017, 18:49
I will admit I like the general dimensions of it ("landscape" instead of "portrait" like sw_referencetext_narrow is) though, definitely useful for <texttable> and <sidebar> entries...