PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 (Need Healer/Tank) Tales of the Yawning Portal Campaign Tues 5PM-8PM PDT

MentalChillness
March 29th, 2017, 02:48
Thank you all for your interest, the position is filled for the time being.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PDT
Day of week and time: Tuesdays 5PM-8PM PDT
If new game, planned start date: 04/04/17
Planned Frequency: Weekly.
Term: Long term.

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used: Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I can do 50/50 RP/Combat, but will cater to what the players decide.
Number of Players in game & needed: Position is filled.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1 and default equipment.
Character restrictions: Anything from the PHB, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Elemental Evil Players Companion, Volo's Guide, and Unearthed Arcana is accepted. Stats are keep 10 and roll 6d8 and assign as desired.

Details of your scenario: This is a game that will take place where the players decide. They will choose the module and traverse the lands with dynamic choices unfolding according to their preferences and decisions. I own all of the current 5e modules and homebrew as well. We have been playing through Curse of Strahd, but are taking a break to try out the Tales from the Yawning Portal to play through each module as a single campaign. We have a ranger (monster slayer), wizard (lore master), sorcerer, monk, and an artificer.

PM me if interested or sign up on calendar and we will get started.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Position is filled.

Echomikedelta
March 29th, 2017, 13:54
Ill be your healer.

Bluesmusic
March 30th, 2017, 00:06
I can be a healer or tank as needed. Time works perfect for me. I'm extremely reliable.