PDA

View Full Version : LFP: D&D 5th Edition, A Few New (or fairly new) Players Needed

snowsiff22
March 29th, 2017, 01:12
Hi there!

I'm a first time Dungeon master, looking for new or fairly new players to hopefully start a long (years) running campaign. I have done a good amount of research on being a DM, but I realize research only goes so far and actual experience is worth more. I hope to have a fun time with everyone and have memorable adventures.

FG License: Will soon be the ultimate version & and all three core books, plus Volos Guide, maybe more...
Game System: 5e D&D

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday in the early afternoon
Planned start date: Last weekend of April or first weekend of May
Planned Duration & Frequency: Once every two or three weeks, about 4+ hours.
Term: years if possible

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord or perhaps skype, depending on player desires

Game Experience: Very little to none! I have played a couple one shots with friends as an adventurer, but thats about it.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new to it, but
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for around 2-4 more players, already have 2 players.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, standard starting equipment.
Character restrictions: Lets not get too crazy, as I'm hoping that we will all be new to this and don't want to get to crazy. Maybe just stick to the core races. PM me if you think you are really interested in something in Volos Guide or something else and we can talk about it :)

My idea is to have this be a fun learning experience for everyone and see where it leads. My hope is that if everyone gets along and we all enjoy playing together that we continue to play together year after year. For more info or questions just pm me.

JasonRazCalZevr
March 29th, 2017, 01:19
PM Sent.

Thank you!

snowsiff22
March 30th, 2017, 02:08
Thanks for the PM Jason, I'll PM you back in the next day or two. Would love to have you join in on the campaign from the beginning.

Lyconius
March 30th, 2017, 02:30
PM sent

JasonRazCalZevr
March 30th, 2017, 03:07
Thanks for the PM Jason, I'll PM you back in the next day or two. Would love to have you join in on the campaign from the beginning.

Thank you! I appreciate it, and I am excited!

Jgeorge06
March 30th, 2017, 05:36
PM sent

snowsiff22
March 30th, 2017, 18:36
Thanks for all the PMs people ;) I think I messaged everyone.

Still looking for more people if anyone else is interested.

Thanks for all the responses so far!

JackalAion
March 30th, 2017, 19:53
Looks like you have enough now but I'd be interested as well. I prefer pathfinder myself but will do 5e

Richoman
March 30th, 2017, 20:14
PM sent. If you still have an opening this sounds ideal for me

Maasq
March 30th, 2017, 20:21
I'll fire off a PM too, just in case we can work something out :)

Grimlore
March 30th, 2017, 20:45
I'd be interested as well - sent you a PM.

hpdonat
March 30th, 2017, 21:38
My name is Danny (username hpdonat). I just got back into the RPG world and because of my limited success finding a group for 5e or PF I purchased FG. Anyway, your time slot works for me, and pretty much looking for the same things out of a group. So, please keep me in mind if you have an opening.

Grumpy_Grognard
April 1st, 2017, 04:29
PM sent.