PDA

View Full Version : Need License help

hedrondesign
March 28th, 2017, 17:53
Hello Fantasy Grounds support. I have sent two emails to support and have not received any replies as yet. One was sent on March 11th and I just sent another one today. Here is the issue. I accidentally purchased an ultimate license upgrade while they were on sale. I MEANT to purchase the ultimate license (not the upgrade as I had no existing license to begin with). I would gladly pay the price difference between the upgrade sale price and the ultimate license sale price (when I purchased the upgrade it was 88 dollars and the ultimate license was 119 dollars). Can you please help me. I am sitting with an upgrade for a license I don't have. It would also be nice to list the upgrades in a separate window or add some kind of pop up asking if a customer has a license to upgrade before allowing an upgrade to be purchased. Below is a copy of the ultimate license upgrade purchase receipt I was emailed.

------------------------------------------------------
Order id: 69330
Date: 8th Mar 2017

Product listing
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Ultimate License Upgrade ($88)

Total price: $88.00
<snip>

Thank you for shopping at fantasygrounds.com!

Trenloe
March 28th, 2017, 17:56
I'm sure the support folks will contact you soon. In the meantime, I've removed your license key from the post above - not a good idea posting the key on a public forum! ;)

hedrondesign
March 28th, 2017, 18:00
I'm sure the support folks will contact you soon. In the meantime, I've removed your license key from the post above - not a good idea posting the key on a public forum! ;)

OOPS! good catch sorry bout that. Just wanted to provide the order number etc. I didn't edit the info before posting. Thanks again.

Maasq
March 28th, 2017, 21:16
Hedron, you must just have been unlucky. I emailed about changing my subscription and had two replies to two queries within a couple of hours. I have been very impressed with the support.
Good luck in getting it sorted out, and I wish I'd checked the forums early enough to steal your code :)

Trenloe
March 28th, 2017, 21:19
Yeah, they're usually very good at responding. Check your email junk/spam folder to see if anything has gone there.

Moon Wizard
March 28th, 2017, 22:08
We got this on the support channel.

Cheers,
JPG

hedrondesign
April 2nd, 2017, 21:29
Hey this got taken care of and very nicely as well. Thanks to all in support for helping me!

Zacchaeus
April 2nd, 2017, 22:08
Jolly good. Happy gaming :)