PDA

View Full Version : New Mike Schley Yawning Portal map pack & 20% discount

Varsuuk
March 28th, 2017, 13:17
He also sent out a mailer with a 20% discount code: PortalMagic1

it does not include his "Return of the Giants" Dungeon magazine maps but checking against Hill Steading they are no exact match. I will likely still get those separately because I like em. May just rearrange story to match them if it is doable.

Gwydion
March 28th, 2017, 14:00

it does not include his "Return of the Giants" Dungeon magazine maps but checking against Hill Steading they are no exact match. I will likely still get those separately because I like em. May just rearrange story to match them if it is doable.

Saw that email this morning as well. Looks like the bundle includes maps for Dead in Thay, The Sunless Citadel and The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan.

celestian
March 28th, 2017, 17:15

Darn, I really would like to get his Against the Giant maps. He does some amazing work. I might just get'm anyway but man it's hard to find them all ... his shopping site really needs some work.

Varsuuk
April 7th, 2017, 03:09
Celestian,

I found that he added and "Against the Giants" bundle (it's nice comes with 3 versions of each map: tiled with DM stuff, tiled for players and players no tiles) - picked it up for $15 + $15 for the Yawning (had some maps I wanted from him already) for $26 with the small discount.

Forgot when it is good until without looking for my email - think 12th/13th or like 27th. I'd play it safe and assume ends sooner even.