PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds: RIFTS

xKrisx
March 28th, 2017, 01:57
Just curious if anyone plays? We bought the books from the kick starter campaign a while back, friends and I have been playing a few weeks now and I think we are on our 4th or 5th session and it's been okay. Some of the rules are confusing and it would be nice to find some people to ask questions to. Also, is there plans for SW: Rifts to come to FG?

BDaniel
March 28th, 2017, 03:13
Just curious if anyone plays? We bought the books from the kick starter campaign a while back, friends and I have been playing a few weeks now and I think we are on our 4th or 5th session and it's been okay. Some of the rules are confusing and it would be nice to find some people to ask questions to. Also, is there plans for SW: Rifts to come to FG?

Check with Gunbunnyfufu.

Talyn
March 28th, 2017, 03:55
Check with Gunbunnyfufu.

Agree! I haven't had a chance to play in his game, but I've heard great things about it.

Also, is there plans for SW: Rifts to come to FG?

No. The license agreement between Palladium and Pinnacle is very specific that PDF is the only permitted electronic format.

GunbunnyFuFu
March 28th, 2017, 13:13
xKrisx,

Feel free to shoot me a PM or hit me up on the FG Official Discord Server (I'm GunbunnyFuFu there and hang out in the Savage Worlds channel) with any questions you might have. I may not know the answer, but I can usually get the answer within a few hours. And while the license agreement between Palladium and Pinnacle are very specific, nothing is stopping you from making, for your personal use, the Savage Rifts books from within Fantasy Grounds. It requires some time outlay and some work using Ikael's Content Importer, or hand-coding XML, but it is very doable as several of us here have done just that.

GunbunnyFuFu