PDA

View Full Version : SrB's One-Off Pathfinder TONIGHT

srbongo
March 27th, 2017, 16:19
Hey folks, trying to gauge interest for a level one Pathfinder One Off tonight 3/27 -- Mountain Time US Evening (1730-2130~) to make sure I'm good on hosting and running FG.
We'll be running one of a few level 1 Pathfinder Adventures I've got set up in FG.

FG License: Full
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain, USA
Day of week and time: Mondays or Tuesdays
If new game, planned start date: 3/27
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, evenings, 3-4 hours
Term: Starting with one off's gauging interest then moving onto a campaign.

Text or Voice: mix
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 for one-off's; 70/30 for campaign
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1
Character restrictions: Base and Core classes for one-off's to keep it simple, probably whatever for campaigns.

Details of your scenario: Starting with one off's we'll cement the party and move onto a campaign within Golarion. I'm newer to DMing on FG, but have DM'd Pathfinder fairly regularly in the past. As a DM I'm much more entertained by Roleplaying than simple hack and slash, but as long as the party is having fun I'll consider it a win. Once a solid group is set up and we've all begun to know each other we'll move from One-Off's to a fixed campaign.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2483

Feel free to message me, I'm also on Discord and have posted there for Today's game. If you're interested try and show up every week, but as it stands with the One-Off's I'm okay with a fluctuating group for a couple weeks.

Trenloe
March 27th, 2017, 16:27
Hey srbongo, the calendar link above is a copy from your other thread and is abbreviated, so it isn't a valid link. You can change by editing the post and putting in the full link to the calendar entry.

I'd also recommend putting a "Scheduled Play Time" in the campaign entry, so that this converts to people's local time and they know exactly when the session starts. This will also add the game to the graphical calendar.

Hope you get some players!

dstokes217
March 27th, 2017, 16:38
I'm interested

M0rganstern
May 8th, 2017, 14:39
I'd be interested in this if you'd be willing to start a little later. I don't get home until about 6:15 your time.