PDA

View Full Version : 2e AD&D game

yeknom
March 26th, 2017, 16:45
Hi all,

FG License: GM Has full license
Game System: AD&D 2e (Celestian's Ruleset), Homebrew world

Time Zone: GMT +8
Day of week and time: Varies, usually Wednesday from 8:30 - 11:30 pm GMT +8 and one other day of the week (Sunday mornings, Friday nights, whenever I can squeeze the time in really).
If new game, planned start date: Game has already started. Real life game group that is using FG to game with an older system. We are using Pathfinder to play out a similar scenario.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, once or more a week (ideally twice a week).
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: My Teampspeak Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat 50%, Roleplay 30%, Trap/Trickery/Riddle Solving 20%
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4, need zero, want 2
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level (all characters are 1st - 2nd level right now)
Character restrictions: Player's Handbook, Much from Combat and Tactics, Many of the things from the various Handbooks are in use, ask for specifics.

Details of your scenario:Long Term dual system Mega Dungeon playtesting

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2482

I am looking for people who are compatible with the style of game I run, which I am happy to go into detail about if requested to do so. The group is looking for some old school minded players who are not min/maxers of any kind. There needs to be an understanding that much of what is happening is being playtested in two systems and is being used for both fun and information on our part. Anyone joining should be easy going, ready to play, fairly flexible, reliable and able to use whatsapp for group text messages. Argumentative players need not apply.