PDA

View Full Version : LFPs for Lost Mine of Phandelver; Mondays or Wednesdays 8-12 PDT

Bret C.
March 26th, 2017, 05:25
I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and looking to run the Lost Mine of Phandelver. I have the full license so players would need the same. I'd like to use the pregens included in the module as I have yet to purchase the PHB and the backgrounds are well-suited to the adventure. I'm hoping to recruit 4-5 players to play once weekly on Monday or Wednesday nights from 8-12 PDT. I'd like to try video interface with Google Hangout but any other video/voice interface would be fine as I don't have much experience with anything outside of Skype.

All slots are currently filled

damned
March 26th, 2017, 08:45
Welcome Bret C. - Lost Mines is a good scenario. Im sure you will have a lot of fun.

zedinar
March 26th, 2017, 15:53
Mondays at that time would be perfect for me. I'm usually the one dming so have some experience with fantasy grounds from that end of the table and might be able to help. I would greatly appreciate the chance to play. If you're interested in having me please send me a message.

Bret C.
March 26th, 2017, 17:44
I would definitely be interested and appreciate your help along the way. I'm off to work right now so I'll respond again later this evening.

TMO
March 27th, 2017, 05:18
Hello Bret. I too would be interested in joining your game. Full disclosure: I've played and DM'd through this adventure but I can easily play dumb (which usually means letting the rest of the party make the major decisions). If this does not dissuade you then please let me know.

Rywn
March 27th, 2017, 16:04
Been looking for a later night game. Monday or Wednesday at that time would work great for me.

Bret C.
March 28th, 2017, 01:42
TMO, it does not dissuade me at all. I'll PM both you and Rywn right now.

StoriTellar
March 28th, 2017, 06:58
Is there any more openings? I have the Ultimate License and would like to finally use Fantasy Grounds. I know the system pretty well and I DM 5e for my own group each week. I am mostly ready to play on Wednesdays but I can do Mondays as well.

Bret C.
March 28th, 2017, 23:24
There are still 2 openings. I sent you a PM.

Grimlore
March 30th, 2017, 20:52
I might be interested, although that goes a little late (1am for me). I'll send you a PM.

WrongWriter
April 2nd, 2017, 07:08
I'm new to 5e and Fantasy Grounds and very eager to dive into both. If you're still looking for players I would love to join your band of adventurers..

Bret C.
April 3rd, 2017, 01:38
It looks like we're full for now. But I'll definitely get back to you if we end up with an opening. Good luck finding a game and have fun!

Klaatu_the_druid
April 5th, 2017, 04:46
If any slots open I can jump in. Like playing wizard/cleric.