PDA

View Full Version : Some sad news

vodokar
March 25th, 2017, 00:12
I debated about whether I should share this news, but since I feel as close to some of you as anyone I know, I will share it.

On tuesday night, I found out that my daughter lost her baby in the womb after carrying him for six months. He was born on Thursday morning at 5:30 AM as Maxon Abe Lyon after an induced birthing. He is my 5th grandchild and my second grandson. Though we will never have the opportunity to get to know him, he will forever be in our hearts and prayers.

Niles
March 25th, 2017, 00:49
I debated about whether I should share this news, but since I feel as close to some of you as anyone I know, I will share it.

On tuesday night, I found out that my daughter lost her baby in the womb after carrying him for six months. He was born on Thursday morning at 5:30 AM as Maxon Abe Lyon after an induced birthing. He is my 5th grandchild and my second grandson. Though we will never have the opportunity to get to know him, he will forever be in our hearts and prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss, Vodokar. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

ddavison
March 25th, 2017, 00:52
I'm sorry to hear that vodokar. I wish you and your family all the best.

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2017, 01:10
Very sorry to hear of your loss vodokar. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Maasq
March 25th, 2017, 01:11
Whilst not the same, my wife and I suffered 2 miscarriages before our kids were born. In a small way I can feel your pain.

dmkevin
March 25th, 2017, 01:12
Sorry for your loss Vodokar

LordEntrails
March 25th, 2017, 01:32
My heart weeps for you and your family.

damned
March 25th, 2017, 01:55
My condolences Vodokar.

Gwydion
March 25th, 2017, 02:25
So sorry to hear the news. My sincere condolences.

Bidmaron
March 25th, 2017, 02:53
Vodokar, may God keep you and provide solace in your time of loss. As a mariner, you will appreciate:

If a man fear not God, send him down unto the sea.

Varsuuk
March 25th, 2017, 06:49
I am so sorry to hear this Vodokar.

I don't know what to say other than I am very sad and am sitting by my little boy's bedside waiting for him to sleep (I'm in NY so 1:45 am, yeah, don't ask) we had him late in life, 42, he was 5 weeks premature and our only child. I don't know that I will be around for a grandchild but hop eto be.

I pray your daughter finds solace.

viresanimi
March 25th, 2017, 10:39
I am so sorry for your family's loss.

And I am sure you did the right thing by sharing. You will find nothing but love and support here.

mhorgunn
March 25th, 2017, 11:14
I am so sorry to hear this my prayers go out to you and yours.

krb243
March 25th, 2017, 17:15
as a grandfather who has lost a grandson, i feel your pain. sorry for your loss :(

Redemption77
March 25th, 2017, 17:26
My condolences to you and your family. We'll all be here to try and bring your spirits up if you're feeling down

Zhern
March 25th, 2017, 18:11
My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Charles. May you all find peace through this difficult time.

Dyark
March 25th, 2017, 19:21
I am very sorry for your loss

lochost
March 25th, 2017, 22:16
May God give you solace, may He heal your wounds, your's and your family's.

"I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope. When you call me and come and pray to me, I will listen to you. When you search for me, yes, search for me with all your heart, you will find me. I will be present for you, declares the Lord."

Skellan
March 25th, 2017, 23:27
Condolences to you and your family

MarianDz
March 26th, 2017, 10:08
Vodokar my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time too.

Elfuthark
March 26th, 2017, 12:46
So sorry for your loss :(

Ardem
March 26th, 2017, 23:48
I am sorry to hear this vodokar, I lost my first son this way as well. I feel for both the mother and father and they will probably need a lot of your support for a long period of time. Time do not heal all wounds, but it does make it easier to cope. I saw the image and it brought everything back to me 5 years ago. I wish you all well, and you all can get through this but it will take time as all loss does.