PDA

View Full Version : Player Openings available!

Snikle
December 16th, 2005, 03:55
Thats right folks! No more comments about there not being any games out there. There are a few DMs that run games over in my world of Sylnae setting that have slots open in their games. The styles of the three DMs vary a bit, so anyone should be able to find a game that suits their style. Given that this is a holiday, the games are on break and an excellent time to get into the forums and let us get to know you. If you are willing to tell us a little about you, what you look for in a game, what style of game you like, we may be able to slot you into a game. Most games run bi-weekly and are around 8pm to 12pm Central Standard Timezone (USA).

So if you own FG and are looking for a game, be sure to check out the site and introduce yourself. We may just be the game you have been looking for!

See the World of Sylnae: https://www.sylnae.net

gurney9999
December 19th, 2005, 21:59
I signed up through the calendar... looks like I'll actually make some time to play (if you let me in :) ).

gurney9999
December 20th, 2005, 13:48
I could be wrong about this snikle, but I think you need to change your time zone settings in your profile. Your scheduled games are showing up as 3:00 am in most cases (unless there is something wrong with the scheduling system :)

Or actually, it's the other way around? When you submit a game you have to use GMT time?

Or, the scheduler only displays as GMT and doesn't take into account our time zone settings... that's probably it.

Snikle
December 20th, 2005, 15:52
I guess I am too stupid to figure it out. You were right on my timezone, i fixed that, and inside the campaign area is shows the correct time for the next session, but then when you look at it from the opening page, it shows the wrong time, somewhere it is converting the correct time to a wrong one.
Doesnt matter, use my forums for postings on the game anyway, it will always be correct.

Dupre
December 20th, 2005, 16:57
The times you see and times you submit are based on the time zone you have defined in your profile. If there's disparateness between times in different views for a particular campaign, then it's most likely a bug in the campaign calendar.

Faldran
December 20th, 2005, 19:48
Yep, bug in campaign calendar...

Front page shows 3 AM while in the actual campaign page, it shows the correct 9 PM CST