PDA

View Full Version : 2-3 addl. players for Phandelver

jimmifett
March 21st, 2017, 13:07
Looking for 2-3 additional players for Lost Mines of Phandelver.
I'll be running saturdays 9pm-Midnight EST once I get enough players.

New player friendly, will be running with pregens.

What you need:
Fantasy Grounds Demo or better
-Jim

valiantcosmos
March 21st, 2017, 13:41
Hi Jimmifett,

I've been looking for a group to play LMOP and Sat 9pm EST is the perfect time for me: after the kids have gone to bed and on a day when I can stay up late :) As a player, I like working together as a team with the other players and also finding clues that advance the narrative, whether that's through role playing a non-combat interaction with NPCs or battling our way to a significant artifact. I've only recently discovered RPG's and have been playing 5e through FG for a around six months. I'd be happy to chat or answer any questions.

someoneinatree
March 21st, 2017, 14:28
happy to join in if you don't mind me missing the occasional session due to work (it's about lunchtime Sunday my time, which I only occasionally have to work).

Jesse Darklight
March 21st, 2017, 23:57
I'm free 11am Sunday my time it'd be so it's perfect. I'm Australian, relatively new to d&d but have players hand book and dm guide. Willing to get a sub and buy some stuff on fg if needed and already have skype. Have watched tutorials on how to use fg so shouldn't be an issue.

Grimlore
March 22nd, 2017, 21:19
Hey,
I would love to join as well if you still have room. I'll shoot you a PM so we can work out some details.

edogan
March 24th, 2017, 09:42
I would love to join if you are not full.

Will this eventually grow into additional content, if so I can help with DM duties.

lepi420
March 24th, 2017, 10:18
I wish to join your group. Sadly the campaign i was in for saturday nights got canceled so that day/night is free for me. I am new to Fantasy Grounds but not D&D

kenny
March 25th, 2017, 07:29
Hi I would love to join this game. I am new to fantasy grounds but not new to 5e. thank you.

wheels2040
March 25th, 2017, 19:17
I would love to join this game as well. I am new to Fantasy Grounds and D&D.

ShinEnma
March 25th, 2017, 20:25
if you have spots open im interested in joining.

jimmifett
April 30th, 2017, 02:16
One of my players dropped, so if anyone is still interested, send me a PM :) Saturdays 9pm EST - midnight