PDA

View Full Version : Adding images to items

swbuza
March 20th, 2017, 18:17
Is there any way to add images to your items? Right now, I'm dragging and dropping images into the item description; but I'm hoping there's something better than that.

Allmight
March 20th, 2017, 18:20
Nope, sorry. Apart from linking images in the description, there is no other way currently.

Cailore
April 18th, 2017, 22:48
Nope, sorry. Apart from linking images in the description, there is no other way currently.

I find dragging the link into the description works pretty well for most of my needs. Just know that you'll have to change the sharing properties once the party get their hands on it.

Lillhans
April 19th, 2017, 19:25
I find dragging the link into the description works pretty well for most of my needs. Just know that you'll have to change the sharing properties once the party get their hands on it.

I second that.

For regular shopping needs, another way to go is having an image montage with - let's say - all the 2-handed death gizmos and links to each item from there. Did something along those lines for my Mutant Chronicles campaign in MoreCore - because I figured it was easier for the players to browse items on a picture than looking up rolls.