PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds giveaway contest starting now

ddavison
March 20th, 2017, 16:25
Enter now and you can score some sweet Fantasy Grounds products. If you already have them and want to, you can even gift your winnings to a dear friend -- or earn a dear friend for life. :)
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/TalesFromTheYawningPortalFantasyGroundsGiveaway.ph p

gqwebb
March 21st, 2017, 23:14
On it! Thanks Doug

Gariot
March 22nd, 2017, 22:59
Cool :D Good luck everyone!

ddavison
March 24th, 2017, 00:25
Congratulations to Jasper D from the Phillipines for winning the D&D Tales from the Yawning Portal sweepstakes for Fantasy Grounds. We've reached out to Jasper by email and will be awarding that to him shortly after we hear back.

Thanks to everyone who entered into the contest and who helped spread the word for Fantasy Grounds. The D&D Tales from the Yawning Portal releases in just under 5 hours (12:01 AM EST) and you can get your hands on it as well.

Just for a data point - the entry that was randomly selected was from a Refer a Friend entry.

Juanka
March 24th, 2017, 01:52
OH MAN! Just missed the contest :(. New to the forums and it's nice to see that there was a give away. I don't have FG yet, but am considering getting it after I've read over all the threads in the forum. I'm pretty thorough with research before I make purchases, but to have a chance to win..... that's amazing. Congrats to Jasper. Enjoy it.

LordEntrails
March 24th, 2017, 02:22
Welcome Juanka, take the plunge, you'll find the water is warm!

gqwebb
March 24th, 2017, 02:29
Congratulations to Jasper D from the Phillipines for winning the D&D Tales from the Yawning Portal sweepstakes for Fantasy Grounds. We've reached out to Jasper by email and will be awarding that to him shortly after we hear back.

Thanks to everyone who entered into the contest and who helped spread the word for Fantasy Grounds. The D&D Tales from the Yawning Portal releases in just under 5 hours (12:01 AM EST) and you can get your hands on it as well.

Just for a data point - the entry that was randomly selected was from a Refer a Friend entry.

Spread the love in PI!!! Go forth and roll it.