PDA

View Full Version : UTC +1 or GMT+1 LFG around 11 am on weekdays

angelistra
March 20th, 2017, 07:50
Hiya!
So I was wondering if there was a chance to run a game early on weekdays?
I have too much time and would love to get my rp on while my family isn't home :)
I'm sort of new but I've been reading... alot, on dnd 5'th edition.
I really love first person roleplaying - I would prefer not to be out of character much (would be nice to find likeminded players)
Been temp running a campaign with some friends on saturday evenings while waiting for my hubby to finish up his homebrewed world.
I'm very hyped about the game and desperate to play more xD
So is there any groups playing early on weekdays? :3
I'm a fair maiden (of almost 30 yo, shhh don't tell anyone) as stated above, got a hubby and a kid
Not sure what else to add so just ask if there's anything else you want to know!

We could also try and get a group together here on the forum!

Hugs Gitte Kim

spoofer
March 20th, 2017, 08:58
Welcome ot FG.

I run a game on Tuesdays , GMT+9 8:00 pm. for three hours. It is the Curse of Strahd 5e D&D campaign. If that works for you, then please send me a private message with your name and email address.

Kevin

angelistra
March 20th, 2017, 13:43
Am intested! sent you an email :)
unfortunately it wasn't what I was looking for, they're great guys though :)

angelistra
March 29th, 2017, 14:31
So I'm back on the market.
Still looking for an early group (so you can be in a different timezone like Kevin above)

Skellan
March 29th, 2017, 18:15
Welcome to FG.

Sadly the games I run don't match your availability but I would say to be persistant. It can take a while to find a game with a gm and players that you gel with but you will get there if you stick at it:)

Perhaps check out FG Con on the weekend of 7Th April. There are lots of games going on and it a great chance to meet gms etc.
Also the fantasy grounds discord server is very active, so popping by there could help to get you in a game.

Lyconius
March 30th, 2017, 02:33
I've been trying to do the same thing... weekday mornings or afternoons. I feel ya when it comes to having a family (I have 2 kids) and juggling a fulltime job. If you find anything good soon let me know haha

damned
March 30th, 2017, 07:28
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37513-Lfp-running-oota-I-have-an-ultimate-license-so-anyone-can-apply weekday morning for some of you.

angelistra
March 30th, 2017, 10:24
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37513-Lfp-running-oota-I-have-an-ultimate-license-so-anyone-can-apply weekday morning for some of you.
That would be at 5 am for me..

I've been trying to do the same thing... weekday mornings or afternoons. I feel ya when it comes to having a family (I have 2 kids) and juggling a fulltime job. If you find anything good soon let me know haha
Sure! I'll let you know ;)