PDA

View Full Version : New Player (5e) LFG New Character Lvl 1 Dwarf Fighter

Ermahnerd11
March 19th, 2017, 16:27
Hey, i'm new to fantasy grounds (I have a normal paid subscription) and 5e, looking to play my first 5e with a character I created. Had my irl DM help me make my 5e character (He DM's our 2e games and DM's a 5e game with a different group). I have a backstory, although I may have botched my equipment while cloning the character for FG. If anyone's setting up a game, or has a game I can join, let me know. I'd be happy to take the spot!

I am available Friday evenings, Saturday all day, and sunday morning - noon. PST (US, California)

My character is a Lvl 1 Chaotic Good Hill Dwarf Fighter, with an ex-military background (Sergeant, dishonorable discharge). Further details about my back story will be provided upon request.

NOTE: I am flexible with my character. I would prefer to play my Fighter, however I will gladly make a new character of any race and class to fill any spot available.

damned
March 20th, 2017, 03:47
Hi Ermahnerd11 and welcome.
You will find that you will have a better chance of finding a group by applying directly to GMs that post games. In most cases GMs will not approach players individually just because they get enough interest coming their way already. Also check out FG Con 10.