PDA

View Full Version : POTA First session with FG and Syrinscape

shawnkawa
March 19th, 2017, 10:35
so this is a first session of POTA their are alot of tweaks to the campaign which you will see in later sessions more.

Session 01--- into of the characters and the arrival of the Characters in Red Larch. In their Cart they find a unexpected visitor. Characters Also enjoy some of the best crumble cake they ever had. Then the Constable Barges in, offers 30 gold to take out some bandits. While picking up equipment the character hear of the bad weather and strange talk of plague and a place called lance rock....

Dulux-Oz for his work on making the sound work in FG !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBjx5TbXBP0

dulux-oz
March 19th, 2017, 11:12
It's a small thing, but it's "Dulux-Oz" not "deluxe ox"

Although, on reflection, being known as a deluxe ox brings images of strength, steadfastness, and absolute "best", so maybe its not too bad.

Might I suggest that you put in the written "blurb" of your YouTube video an acknowledgment to Ben and Syrinscape for the sound-effects (along with Ben's website) plus maybe a note about where to get the DOE: Sound.

Oh, and nice work on the game!

Maasq
March 19th, 2017, 15:56
I'll never be able to read your tag properly again. You will be Deluxe Ox in my head forever now :)

JohnD
March 19th, 2017, 16:37
Is a Deluxe Ox anything like a Dire Ox?

Trenloe
March 19th, 2017, 18:22
Although, on reflection, being known as a deluxe ox brings images of strength, steadfastness, and absolute "best", so maybe its not too bad.
What a complete load of bull! ;)

mhorgunn
March 19th, 2017, 19:51
Shawnkawa, how often will you be playing/posting?

shawnkawa
March 19th, 2017, 20:01

Might I suggest that you put in the written "blurb" of your YouTube video an acknowledgment to Ben and Syrinscape for the sound-effects (along with Ben's website) plus maybe a note about where to get the DOE: Sound.

Ahh yes sorry it was late when I wrote that but its changed. I like the Delux as well ha ha. yea ill post all of that and start giving credits in the video. honestly we weren't sure how it would turn out so didnt pre-plan the credits ect...

shawnkawa
March 19th, 2017, 20:09
Shawnkawa, how often will you be playing/posting?

well we are all old people ha ha. most of the players have kids and/or are busy so we do it when we can. I plan to take all the video sessions.we are trying for once a week but will most likely come out to be twice a month. we have sessions planed for next week and the week after.

I am going to put together a group from here to do the same adventure on a weekly but i wanted to finish all the music and get comfortable with recording ect first. so that should be ready pretty soon.

shawnkawa
March 19th, 2017, 20:18

hey is their a site or dir link for the DOE: sound or should i just post i got it from here the forums ?

dulux-oz
March 20th, 2017, 14:34
hey is their a site or dir link for the DOE: sound or should i just post i got it from here the forums ?

From here on the Forums (use the URL for the Thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31369-DOE-Sound-Extension) - they'll need the DOE: Base as well (obviously) so maybe the URL to the Extensions sub-Forum page instead of / as well (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?96-Extensions) ?

Brought to you by your friendly Deluxe Ox :p

dulux-oz
March 20th, 2017, 14:35
Is a Deluxe Ox anything like a Dire Ox?

Deluxe Dire Ox?

Or Dire Deluxe Ox?

:p

dulux-oz
March 20th, 2017, 14:38
What a complete load of bull! ;)

If you knew my current weight you'd know how true that is. :)

But shouldn't that be "What a completely marvelous bull"? Or is that just my ego? ;)

Zacchaeus
March 20th, 2017, 16:15
I might have to lock this thread if it gets any more out of hand :)

dulux-oz
March 20th, 2017, 16:21
I might have to lock this thread if it gets any more out of hand :)

Oh, I don't know - I could always unlock it if it doesn't (get out of hand, that is :p )

shawnkawa
March 26th, 2017, 10:56
Heres our 2nd session from This weekend let me know if I gave you proper shout outs Dulux-oz. i am thinking its better to do shout outs even sooner though its with in the first 2 mins on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66HH6lmFk3g&feature=youtu.be

dulux-oz
March 26th, 2017, 11:16
Yeap, that's cool, thanks - and you got the pronunciation of my name right :D

If you're on the Syrinescape forums (btw, I don't know if its correct or not but I always pronounce it Siren-scape - as in the Odysseus and the Sirens) then post a post and let Ben and the crew know how it been going - they love seeing that stuff over there as well.

So, game go well? And who got their knee caressed by ol' Mother Y ? (No, I haven't watched the whole thing - sorry, but I'm working on a major update to the DOE: Sound and others - I know, I'm such a tease :p )

(And a Deluxe Ox)

shawnkawa
April 2nd, 2017, 09:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svn8KQUyr-k

shawnkawa
April 2nd, 2017, 09:39
Yeap, that's cool, thanks - and you got the pronunciation of my name right :D

If you're on the Syrinescape forums (btw, I don't know if its correct or not but I always pronounce it Siren-scape - as in the Odysseus and the Sirens) then post a post and let Ben and the crew know how it been going - they love seeing that stuff over there as well.

So, game go well? And who got their knee caressed by ol' Mother Y ? (No, I haven't watched the whole thing - sorry, but I'm working on a major update to the DOE: Sound and others - I know, I'm such a tease :p )

(And a Deluxe Ox)

yea they game went well it was malichor that got um felt up... oo cant wait for the major up dates !