PDA

View Full Version : AL Log Sheeta

MinisterOfPropaganda
March 18th, 2017, 19:54
Quick question about playing Adventurers League in Fantasy Grounds. Should I have my character's log sheet entered directly in Fantasy Grounds? I've never played on line before so my character has a dead tree log sheet. Before I go through and enter all that, thought I'd make sure it's necessary....:)

GarthGiantbane
March 18th, 2017, 20:02
Welcome to the forums!

I would suggest logging your character on the AL Online website. That's also a good place to get into AL games. Here's the link: https://www.alonlinetools.net/

After you register you can enter your characters (for booking spots in games) and after that there's a log sheet for each character.

Hope this helps.

MinisterOfPropaganda
March 18th, 2017, 20:15
I actually have entered my AL characters into that website including their logs. I didn't think to check if there was a way for me to send a link to the logs to someone. That would be nice and easy!

Edit: well, it doesn't look like I can just send a link to the log to someone though maybe someone logged in can see it? Meh, it wouldn't really take me THAT long to just enter it into fantasy grounds.

Trubo
March 24th, 2017, 21:39
If you signed up for a game on alonlinetools, the DM can view the logs your character has from the game listing. But yeah, having that info in FG or on a pdf doesn't hurt.

Teufelhunde87
March 29th, 2017, 16:24
I actually have entered my AL characters into that website including their logs. I didn't think to check if there was a way for me to send a link to the logs to someone. That would be nice and easy!

Edit: well, it doesn't look like I can just send a link to the log to someone though maybe someone logged in can see it? Meh, it wouldn't really take me THAT long to just enter it into fantasy grounds.

I keep mine logged on the both the AL site and on my characters Fantasy Grounds character sheet log page.