PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 replacements. Lost mines of phandelver 5e.

Gunphantom
March 18th, 2017, 16:37
As the title suggest I need 2 replacements we have had 1 session and the same 2 people have not shown up for the following 2 sessions. Even with excuses its a 1nce a week commitment, not hard to work around. So here it goes.

As I said we have had only 1 session so the story has not progressed at all. I need 2 players for the game the game starts at 10am Saturday central time and last until 2pm central with a 30min break in the middle. I have 2 ranged characters and a tank. You must be able to make the sessions period. If you are unable to make the game I will replace. If this was a longer campaign setting I would be fine with an absence here and there but phandelver really isn't a long series. WE USE SKYPE!! Voice chat is required, and it is a weekly game.

I have a ultimate license so no membership is needed. you will be starting at level 2. as I said it is a new game only 1 session in so you won't be missing anything! Now as for what I am planning on doing. I am in high hopes, and apparently it really is a hope that I will find 2 players that can make it weekly consistantly. If I can do this, after phandelver I plan to run every single prebuilt, so the current plan is phandelver, Hoard of the dragon queen, and lead that into rise of tiamat, then Storm kings thunder, curse of straad ect. If you are interested reply to the post or send me a PM.

Again we have a wizard, gunslinger "nerfed", and a barbarian. let me know the classes you would like to play, what experience you have with fantasy grounds, and 5e.

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Ty for the interest!

Gunphantom
March 19th, 2017, 22:16
I am now only looking for one player for this game.

zedinar
March 20th, 2017, 05:44
Are you still looking for another player?

The High Druid
March 22nd, 2017, 00:31
Hi, looking to get back into D&D and Fantasy Grounds after a long break. I've DM'd 3.5 in Fantasy Grounds myself and would like to get some experience playing 5e before trying to run my own games again. I'm based in Finland, which I think is +8 from US central, making your game 1800-2200 which suits me just fine. I already have/use Skype.

My characters tend towards nature types (druids/rangers) and I've been recently playing with different builds in ranger, barbarian or rogue trying to approximate a wardancer. I also tend towards more story-driven characters than combat-optimisation, but can manage either way depending on the rest of the group.